Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Those look pretty tight on your thighs/ass, do they impede your movement at all? I ask because I also just got a pair of 19cms yesterday, and mine look like they fit pretty much the same as yours, I wore them all day yesterday and they stretched out a little, but not enough to where I'm totally comfortable in them. Are you planning on those stretching out a bit, or are they not as tight as they look in that picture?

They're not as tight as they look. They're definitely tight, but they're not movement-restricting tight. These are a size 31, from Victim of the Crime, which was I believe the f/w 03/04 season. I briefly owned a pair of sz 32 from the recent s/s 06 season and they were too damn tight. Although I love the jeans I hate their inconsistent sizing!

Hi guys/girls/androgynous denim fiends,

I'm a super newbie here, obviously. It's a shame that in the first page of this thread, the second and third posts pretty much kill any chances of anyone NOT wanting a pair of raw black denim. :(

I'm located in NYC, and just finished sweeping this whole thread. I'm going to scurry my way into the Dior store on Thursday...but here are some questions to satiate my droolfest over this denim.

To preface my question: I just bought a pair of size 26 APC New Standard jeans, and they fit amazing. I want them to be slim and not stretch too much in later wears to the point where it's loose (since I'm a super skinny 127lb 5'11 asian boy.) I'm reading here that size 26 black raw denim 19cm is hard to find.... that terrifies me.

Is it that hard to find size 26's?

Oh, thanks in advance superfuture peoples.

nice minya, the jap 19cm are dope arent they? :) mine was about that tight at first and they've stretched out to a great fit... I'll post some pics when I get a chance to take them... so what did you end up doing with the tapered 21cm's?

anyone here skate in the 19cm's? mine are okay walking around and stuff, but when I'm putting socks/shoes on, they're tight, and they're kindda tight when I skate too...

nice minya, the jap 19cm are dope arent they? :) mine was about that tight at first and they've stretched out to a great fit... I'll post some pics when I get a chance to take them... so what did you end up doing with the tapered 21cm's?
I think I'm gonna see if Denim Doctors in LA can salvage 'em. The orange overdye wash is definitely the best wash I've seen on a pair of jeans ever.

Guest Fade to Black
Has anyone had the clasp mechanism replaced? The 19cm's I just got seemed to have been stretched like crazy (maybe that's why they fit me) and I can "spin" the inner clasp mechanism (not the "hook," the "eye").

This happened to my 19 cm dust wash jeans..they were just too tight in the waist and same thing occurred. Nothing you can really do about it, just leave it i guess, that's what i did. As long as you can still fasten it and it won't come off by itself u should be fine.

OK, cool.. it doesn't seem like it's about to come off but I was kinda worried that I could rotate it... maybe I'll give the Dior boutiques a call and see if they can help if it gets worse.

If you seem sufficiently pissed but polite the paris boutique (flagship) will always handle reparations, dunno about NA stores though....if it doesn't work out just right directly through the website and I'm sure they'll arrange something at no cost to you...

I messed up the coin pocket stitching and the Dior store in SF helped me get it fixed at their tailor free of charge... So I'm sure they can fix the clasp thinggie for you if it comes off later...

Thanks for the help guys.

I ended up going to the Dior store today and tried on a 27. It felt just as tight as the size 26 APCs when I first got 'em. They're super nice, but tight (as expected.) Let's hope they get comfy and stretch out a bit! :P

anyone here skate in the 19cm's? mine are okay walking around and stuff, but when I'm putting socks/shoes on, they're tight, and they're kindda tight when I skate too...

tragic did/does.......

Errrrr I'm starting to feel self-conscious in these jeans. I'm really skinny, but for some reason I wish I had sized up one...maybe it's because I just got used to my APCs breaking in a bit and now I'm back to the new denim feel.

19cm black raw denim size 27. First day wearing them.

Anyway, pics:

dior_01.jpg

dior_02.jpg

dior_03.jpg

dior_04.jpg

sag them a bit and they'll be more loose in the legs ;) btw add a row between the pics, now they're all on the same row, fucks up the layout.

I washed my diors a couple of days ago with about 3 months of wear:

d_12weeks01.jpg

d_12weeks02.jpg

a couple of more pics the before&after thread

sag them a bit and they'll be more loose in the legs ;) btw add a row between the pics, now they're all on the same row, fucks up the layout.

I washed my diors a couple of days ago with about 3 months of wear:

http://www.pahlo.com/super/d_12weeks01.jpg

http://www.pahlo.com/super/d_12weeks02.jpg

a couple of more pics the before&after thread

How was your washing process? They look good. :cool:

Btw, thanks for the tip on the spaces--my safari totally didn't register it that way. Good call.

sid those are sweet, where'd you get them and for how much?

Dior NYC... right on 59th and Madison... next to all the other expensive brands. ;)

It was $317.71 after tax. 27 is the smallest size they have there... it took a good 15 minutes for them to find a pair. :rolleyes: