Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Guest Fade to Black

If you have a problem with socks, I recommend wearing plain black cotton socks....I don't wear the low ones as I find those uncomfortable with long pants. So just plain black cotton socks, pull em all the way up and that way even if you sit down and cross your legs it doesn't look bad if they are visible.

finally, my italian 19cm dior came in the mail today. They are a lot less tapered than the Japanese and they are very dark as compared to my APC NS. pardon me for the poor quality pics and the stupid stains on the mirror. i took the pics in a hurry.

denim: indigo

made in: Italy

model: 19cm

size: 27

waist: 38 cm across

hem: 18 cm

diorhomme.jpg

fuck those are amazing... you are about my seize, except i am a bit heavier. I like the way they fit on you. I know there are many ways to wear a pair of jeans, but the way you rock them is how i believe they should be worn (for the 19cm) that is. Guys like @work, I respect that shit, but I really don't imagine diors worn so loose and shit.

Does every season of DH raw jeans come in Japan and Italy version?? so like, i wait a while more, im able to get the japan version?? seeing that Made in japan is so fuckign impossible to find now..

I would like to know this as well. Does DH make a japan and italy version each season or are they phasing out of one or the other. It seems weird to have two different versions in stores at a small price difference... Which version is the newest?

fuck those are amazing... you are about my seize, except i am a bit heavier. I like the way they fit on you. I know there are many ways to wear a pair of jeans, but the way you rock them is how i believe they should be worn (for the 19cm) that is. Guys like @work, I respect that shit, but I really don't imagine diors worn so loose and shit.

yea they are indeed amazing! i'm liking the dior more than my APC NS now. the bunching, the slouch, the darts are all soooo fuckin sexy! haha!!

as seenmy said, theres tons of discussion on this. different fits work for different people. look at the pics and info and make your conclusion.

I have long legs compared to my upper body so I couldnt wear the 19's because my legs would look stupid. so I prefer the 21's. then again Rirawin who is shorter rocks the 19's perfectly, the fit looks very similar to mine because of different bodyshapes.

Sorry to hijack this thread but anyone remember another Dior thread w/ pic of people wearing Dior jeans (guys were wearing like white converse and stuff like that...)? I've been looking for that pic to get some inspiration on what to wear w/ my new Dior. Helps appreciated. --Cheers

finally, my italian 19cm dior came in the mail today. They are a lot less tapered than the Japanese and they are very dark as compared to my APC NS. pardon me for the poor quality pics and the stupid stains on the mirror. i took the pics in a hurry.

denim: indigo

made in: Italy

model: 19cm

size: 27

waist: 38 cm across

hem: 18 cm

diorhomme.jpg

I think they fit you well. Where'd you get them on the internet mate, how much did you pay?

OK - so here's me in my Dior 21 dust wash that I got at the weekend. Wanted to ask if people here think I should get them taken up and hemmed? Am a bit worried they are a tad long. Not a skinny fit either which I like as most of my others are 19. See a gorgeous pair of 19s as well which I might have to go back for on Wednesday.

Forgive me if it looks like I've just gotten off a horse!