Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Sid, those are dope, look great on you!! all these pics of raw black 19cm are getting me want a pair of black also... fuck!

Errrrr I'm starting to feel self-conscious in these jeans. I'm really skinny, but for some reason I wish I had sized up one...maybe it's because I just got used to my APCs breaking in a bit and now I'm back to the new denim feel.

19cm black raw denim size 27. First day wearing them.

Anyway, pics:

dior_01.jpg

dior_02.jpg

dior_03.jpg

dior_04.jpg

oh man you gotta stop posting pics like that.. too much temptation for me to hold.. are those the Italians or the Japanese? fuckin nice!!

Errrrr I'm starting to feel self-conscious in these jeans. I'm really skinny, but for some reason I wish I had sized up one...maybe it's because I just got used to my APCs breaking in a bit and now I'm back to the new denim feel.

19cm black raw denim size 27. First day wearing them.

no way dude, those look bad ass.

How was your washing process? They look good. :cool:

Btw, thanks for the tip on the spaces--my safari totally didn't register it that way. Good call.

just a warm machine wash inside out, mild detergant (very little), low spin cycle. oh and it was on the quick-wash program (35min) which I use 90% of the time :rolleyes:

oh man you gotta stop posting pics like that.. too much temptation for me to hold.. are those the Italians or the Japanese? fuckin nice!!

They're the Japanese ones.

@sidneylo imo you should wear them a bit lower!

Yeah I''m working on slowly stretching these out...still the first day of wear! A.k.a. it's still a bit too snug to sag! :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!

I've traded my 19s in (which are still for sale by the way) for a pair of 30" 21s, which I'm getting used to. Quite strange going from very slim tight jeans to what feels like big and baggy - they're actually still slim but the feel is much different.

Although I did try a pair of 19s in a 31" and am tempted to go for those instead.

Cor blimey, this business of buying Diors is a right headache!!!

yea i do own the indigo and i'm looking forward to the black raw after seeing sid's pics. This thread just make me spend more money and burn more pocket holes!! %^$%$%#

I'll make sure to keep posting pics to feed your urge to buy a pair... ;)

Chap are those the Raws or the Coal Drills?
They are the black raws
nice fit chap. If I ever pick up a pair of Diors, they are going to need to fit like that. Are those 19s or 21s?
Thanks. They are the 21s
Sorry, dont mean to creep you out, but were you at the Stussy store in La Brea and then at American Rag this last saturday?

Wow, I was actually. I'm actually not from around LA but I'm down here on an internship so I was just checking out the shopping.

Sid, those are the PERFECT fit. I'm not so sure I'd agree with everyone who is saying you should wear it lower, up to you. Looks like you got a good balance of tightness and "wrinkle-ness" going there.

On the other hand...Chap has a nice looser fit going there too. I'm curious how do you guys measure out? Ht? Wt? My black raw Diors are loose on me.

Does anybody have worn in pairs of the black? I've seen many pics of the worn-in blue ones but not the black. I haven't worn mine enough and I don't plan on fading them, I like the way they look raw.

On the other hand...Chap has a nice looser fit going there too. I'm curious how do you guys measure out? Ht? Wt? My black raw Diors are loose on me.

I'm a skinny feller--roughly 5'10-11 and 127lbs.

And thanks, I'm going to break in the waist area to loosen it up... getting it to open up so i can have it on my hips rather than on my waist.