Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

flip the pic horizontally next time, looks weird with the coinpocket on the right... hehe... and dudes, u guys gotta stop posting pics of these nice black raw DH's, I am VERY tempted to order a pair... but I must resist... :)

They are the black raws

Thanks. They are the 21s

Wow, I was actually. I'm actually not from around LA but I'm down here on an internship so I was just checking out the shopping.

Haha such a small world (I was there obviously), I was checking out (drooling over) your Diors while I was riflling' through the April 77's at American Rags. Dissuaded me not to get them, and persuaded me to go for the Diors as well. That, and the April's dont suit bigger-thighed guys like myself. :cool:

Hi

I just bought a pair of diors..they measure 19 at the hem, obviously 19cm`s but when i look at you guys pictures i dont think mine are as narrow. I really like the stacking at the bottom of the leg but mine does`nt seem right..any advices how to make those badass creases.`?

Is it Japanese or Italian cause I heard Japanese is more tapered. My Japanese in size 30 measures 18cm. What size are u?

Here they are Basic 19cm's. I am 5'10 and about 138 and these are size 28. They are tight right now but will strech to fit perfect.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8702/jeans005xx5.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2332/jeans006bz4.jpg

Just do some lunges in your room for a day and you're set.

*does some lunges*

I'll post some pics up when I get my 19cm coal drills later this week ;)

damn, these are the ones I've really been wanting to see in detail. I can't wait for these pics... Did you get them from Luisaviaroma?

sidneylo, those Diors look 100X better riding on the hips rather than the waist. My black raws are still in transit after 2 weeks so I hope they arrive tomorrow or the next and look as good as yours. Will post pics if they're not a total disappointment!

Does anyone know of a dry cleaners in central London or alternatively a dry cleaning system that can be used that doesn't strip the silver Dior leather tag logo thing of its' silver colour? Or am I being anal? Had a previous pair dry cleaned and it stripped the silver off the tag.

Just wondering if anyone has used a dry cleaners that doesn't?

^I hot soaked my selvage after 3.5 months of wearing them dry, they seem to have shrunk back in to their original size as off the shop floor. The inseam still measures as 91cm so I feel like they really don't shrink noticeably.

Guest engteach

I'm looking for opinions on which to buy: Dior 21 dry blue or PBJ xx005 Blacks. I don't have any black jeans. I don't have any Diors. I do have PBJ xx004s, though. I just don't know what I'm missing regarding the Diors. Is the fit even similar?

get diors if you want an amazing pair of jeans that fits amazing too....get the black pbj's if you want something new and unknown. They make great jeans and im sure the blacks will be dope but its kinda personal pref ya know?