Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I think that`s because he is small.

Yup. these jeans are long for my 5"8 size, but for some reason i like the way these look long. they stack very well. unlike my nudie even stevens which i hemmed to 31.

tyler durden thinks vince24Lshould hem the jeans and get rid of the unflattering shoes.

Vince likes sneakers more than the whole sufu boot thing. Vince means no hate by this statement. Vince hopes Tyler Durden respects that.

im looking for some black washed denim.

comtemplating btwn the one from luster or follow me.

any suggestions?

I am planning to sell a black washed denim with strikingly similar washes with those of Dior from 'luster/follow me'. Pm me if ur interested, fits a w29/30.

Well, I don't know from memory if that's the correct PI style reference number, I can tell you that he's lying about the fact that it having a 17cm hem makes it rare, and that the PI style ref. number is exclusive to S/S '06 items sold only in France.

I picked up a pair of raws last week with the same style reference code.

I just got a pair of 30 19cm mij raw from thegrapist, and it looks great. However, I was told that, the first time you wear it, you're suppose to feel discomfort and tight (as much as major difficulty in taking off the buttons). My thighs and knees, etc are perfect, but i can easily push the jeans down to my hips, and can even stick like 4 fingers through if i want to. The jeans wouldnt get loose on it's own, but the comfort makes me question whether I am fit for a smaller size.

My true waist is 31.5, and my hips(where I wear it) is about 34.5

I thought that 30 would the optimized choice for me, since 30=32 true size + 2 from stretch = 34 = my hips. But its my first time wearing it, and I can wear i on my hips. Can someone tell me if this is normal? It looks fit, but it feels too good for the first time.

hey I have a quick question, I know that the waist of the 19cm stretches but how about the thighs?? I'm planning to get a pair but I believe the thigh is the deciding factor since the waist has a large potential to stretch to the needed lenght. thanks all