Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

As I wrote in the first post, without a measurement of your jeans laid flat, saying size 32-33 doesn't help.

Dior is out of stock of the grey raws, but I have them in size 28, 32, 33 and 34, 21cm only.

Grapist, I tried searching for info on the grey raws but couldn't find anything. Are they the same as the regular indigo 21cm's, just grey? Do you have a pic? How much? These are not the Dauphins, right? And, are they MII or MIJ. Thanks in advance, sorry for all the q's.

Grapist, I tried searching for info on the grey raws but couldn't find anything. Are they the same as the regular indigo 21cm's, just grey? Do you have a pic? How much? These are not the Dauphins, right? And, are they MII or MIJ. Thanks in advance, sorry for all the q's.

They are the Dauphins. They're MII and have some stretch in them.

how much will MII raw black 19cm's stretch? i just got mine and i really like the fit of it.. it's awesome. everything's good except that the waist area is a little big for me.

i can actually pull my jeans down without unbuttoning it. and for the record, it's just 1 day old. am i a goner in the long run? will these stretch like mad?

thanks..

anyway here are the fit of my 19cm's:

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

these looks and feels weird though, i think i need to wear 'em more often as they're still pretty stiff and all with no soaks whatsoever...

i've had my diors for about 4-5 months now, worn all day nearly every day, and the fading on them isn't coming in as nicely as i'd hoped. they are MIJ 19cm, and they're the first pair of raw denim that i've owned that i've really spent time on wearing them. do dior jeans just take longer to get fades because the denim is softer?

dior001.jpg

dior006.jpg

dior013.jpg

dior011.jpg

dior008.jpg

the first two pics had flash, the last three didn't but they were super dark so i had to turn up the brightness/contrast on photoshop.

wow im so fucking angry

i bought a pair of diors from holt renfrew like... 2 months ago for $325 and now theyre on sale for $160...

Those things were gone like the first day. When I was there last week there was a pair of 35's

I apologize if this has been posted already but I had a question about the new '08 line denim that I saw at this link:

http://www.boombayeh.com/eBay/_temp/dior.html

From what I've read I've heard that the cut of the denim would be slightly different and from looking at a few of the pictures they appear to fit really odd from the backside, is that due to the different cut or just the way that the model is wearing them?

A couple examples:

0015.JPG

0016.JPG

That cut is terrible and I wish people would stop posting pictures of it.

Sorry dude I just saw it for the first time the other day and since I've heard varying accounts as to how the cut would be up to seeing those pictures was just curious about other opinions, if this was covered earlier then my bad.

but from what i read, the current 19cm cut will also be maintained in raw indigo and black.

basically, there will be the heidi cut for the jeans and the new cut by KVA(which is the one in the photo) in the next season.

can anyone confirm this?

some things of the new collection are really cool. don't like the KVA jeans cut though.

You can blame LVR for using a terrible model (this wouldn't be the first time that they did). The cut that you guys all seem to hate is the 17.5cm cut that you guys all wanted. It's a terrible model picture.