Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

You can blame LVR for using a terrible model (this wouldn't be the first time that they did). The cut that you guys all seem to hate is the 17.5cm cut that you guys all wanted. It's a terrible model picture.

i think a guy with NO ASS can pull if off, but not a guy like this.

fyi - dior has two grey jeans this season and last afaik.

the dauphins are light grey, not raw, with a bit of stretch, the color is very even.

there are also raw greys carried over from last season. they are a bit darker in color, and have the typical color inconsistency of raw denim (i have no idea what the technical term for this is). they look rawer than the dauphins (as one would hope).

i have both.

imho, the dauphins are nice jeans. but the raw greys are kind of special. its hard to find raw grey jeans to begin with, let alone in a near-perfect cut.

but more than that, the color hedi/dior chose for the raw greys is kind of perfect.

i will be interested to see how they wear.

i would post pics, but don't have a camera at the moment.

unfortunately, i haven't seen these in many places, so maybe they are a bit hard to track down :(

im thinking of going to the dior homme store this weekend to see jeans and apc. the apc store is so fucking small though. there was another store around chinatown, i forget the name though. is it blue and green? someone confirm. but yea, back to the dior, how much do a pair of jeans go for at store price. and what should i look for while tryin to cop at dior store. jean wise

im thinking of going to the dior homme store this weekend to see jeans and apc. the apc store is so fucking small though. there was another store around chinatown, i forget the name though. is it blue and green? someone confirm. but yea, back to the dior, how much do a pair of jeans go for at store price. and what should i look for while tryin to cop at dior store. jean wise

the most expensive pair in the store, even if they dont fit you.

fyi - dior has two grey jeans this season and last afaik.

the dauphins are light grey, not raw, with a bit of stretch, the color is very even.

there are also raw greys carried over from last season. they are a bit darker in color, and have the typical color inconsistency of raw denim (i have no idea what the technical term for this is). they look rawer than the dauphins (as one would hope).

i have both.

imho, the dauphins are nice jeans. but the raw greys are kind of special. its hard to find raw grey jeans to begin with, let alone in a near-perfect cut.

but more than that, the color hedi/dior chose for the raw greys is kind of perfect.

i will be interested to see how they wear.

i would post pics, but don't have a camera at the moment.

unfortunately, i haven't seen these in many places, so maybe they are a bit hard to track down :(

Does anyone know if there will be grey raw denim jeans in the coming Spring/Summer 08 collection as well?

I think one pair that can be seen on the LVR pics could be grey but might also be another black raw.

It is really hard to tell...

Does anyone know if there will be grey raw denim jeans in the coming Spring/Summer 08 collection as well?

I think one pair that can be seen on the LVR pics could be grey but might also be another black raw.

It is really hard to tell...

The only grey for next season from what I saw is going to be a 17.5cm Super Slender model.

I had a pair of sammurais but sold them off, now i'd like to get a pair of diors that are skinny yet relaxed like sammis. What would you prefer to go with 19 or 21? I tried on 32 and it was too tight for me and the 33 i could slip right off of me.

I had a pair of sammurais but sold them off, now i'd like to get a pair of diors that are skinny yet relaxed like sammis. What would you prefer to go with 19 or 21? I tried on 32 and it was too tight for me and the 33 i could slip right off of me.

I'm assuming you tried on some MIJ, if the 32 19cms are too tight robokop some in 19cm but MII (sligthly more relaxed)

19cm. I have the ones with the traditional clasp on sale if people want them. Sizes 27, 29, 30 and 32. Cheaper than the prices will be when S/S 08 hits.

do you know yet what the criteria is for button/clasp in 08? I can't seem to find a pattern from looking through the LVR pics.