Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

In that case, it could be size, or production date...

i was thinking size... i'm not near any diors or places that sell dior to check it out and correlate tags to size, though. if you're able to go out this weekend, or if anyone else can find out, please do! it's a little bugging now to not know what it is.

so i just recieved a pair of 19cm waxed mij's in sz29. seems they dont fit me, can only button one fly button., though i wear 29 in mij raw 21cm. when i exchange, how much should i size up? im thinking to a size 31...(?)

Wont the denim stretch?

from what i heard the waxed version doesnt stretch that much, which seems to make sense. either way, its not even that theyre gnarly fucking tight, these things just straight up dont fit. might have to get the sz31 after all...

I have a pair of waxed denim from an earlier season that is tagged size 30 and started life around 32". Now they're like 35.5".

I tried on a pair of this season's waxed jeans at Saks in size 30. It was really tight when I first put it on but after walking around the store for 5-10 minutes I could already feel it stretching out. I think they'd stretch as much as any other denim; the coating is very light and I don't see why it would effect how the fabric stretches.

-----------

Only other place in SF besides Saks that might have DH raws is Neiman Marcus. A few weeks when I was there they had some 21cm Dauphins and some indigo raws.

Yesterday I bought a pair of 19cm.

They were the cheapest of the store (well, if 212€ can really be considered as cheap), raw indigos.

I thought these ones were all made in Italy, but when I looked at the tag inside I saw they were made in Japan.

Am I just lucky?

Anyway, I already love them.

WIll they stretch a lot or something because im not going for that super slim fit.

they only stretch where they are stressed......judging by your pic, they are not going to stretch much

look at the waist, its bunching up from your belt because the waist is way too loose

if you dont want it super fitted, go for the 21cm and size down 2

I have a pair of Raw MIJ 31's in Black, and just recently got a pair of MIJ Indigo in 30, as the Black stretched a bit too much (wore them just about everyday for about 8 straight months)

The Indigo's thus far are still really tight, although after one full week of (painful) wear, they are starting to loosen up around the thigh/waist area. I still haven't gotten the top clasp closed, but when i first bought them, i couldn't get even the second to top button down...

sorry for the rambling, but my opinion is a size down 2 waist sizes should do the trick for optimum look on the 19cm.

ahhhs tupid question but i just need a confirmation

i normally wear size 31 in diesel which is vanity sized. My gf purchased APC new cures for me in a size 32, yet i couldnt button them and im pretty used to tight jeans. I also have a pair of MIJ raws coming in in a size 32 as well. If the NCs didnt fit me, im assuming the diors wont as well?

according to the diabro fit guide, theres a pretty sizeable difference between the 33 and 32. Should i just wait for the sz. 32 diors to come into see if i can fit into them or am i better off just ordering a sz. 33 ?

ahhhs tupid question but i just need a confirmation

i normally wear size 31 in diesel which is vanity sized. My gf purchased APC new cures for me in a size 32, yet i couldnt button them and im pretty used to tight jeans. I also have a pair of MIJ raws coming in in a size 32 as well. If the NCs didnt fit me, im assuming the diors wont as well?

according to the diabro fit guide, theres a pretty sizeable difference between the 33 and 32. Should i just wait for the sz. 32 diors to come into see if i can fit into them or am i better off just ordering a sz. 33 ?

zubin, i sized up one from my tight zathan size and they fit snug, but i could button it up all the way. they will stretch of course, and i believe i sized correctly.

Too much stacking?Should I get these hemmed a few inches?

DSC01426.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

I think size down 2 sizes would be good. Those fit doesnt look flattering. I'd guessing anyone who buys dior jeans want to achive their bunched runway look. It wouldnt stretch too much since its so loose, and the distressing wouldnt be too visible too.

where can i purchase Dior 19cm MIJ raw indigo, besides Saks, in San Francisco?

I think im gonna make a trip up there and also check out selfedge as well

We've reached 3800+ post for this thread, and the same question still pop out, if only you guys know how to use the search engine or at least try to read previous posts. these answers are found multiple times on this thread.

Price wise its almost the same, whether you get them from SF, Paris etc. If there were differences, it might be around $10-20. Just get them from diabro.net. They ship fast and willing to lower the invoice for you.

We've reached 3800+ post for this thread, and the same question still pop out, if only you guys know how to use the search engine or at least try to read previous posts. these answers are found multiple times on this thread.

you're on drugs if you think im gonna search through 3800+ posts. I ran a search on "Dior San Francisco" "Buy Dior Sanfrancisco" and nothing but vague threads and this one popped up. I did my part

maybe if you searched using a space in "san francisco" u might have found something

Just got the last pair of size 34 at the Saks Fifth store in San Francisco. I must say, I've never really seen jeans this beautiful. I think it truly outdoes a lot of Japanese brands and certainly outdoes every euro brand denim. It fits really great. It's slim without being TOO slim. And it feels great! But I did have it altered to better fit my 5'7 frame.

oh look holt shit they sell diors at saks