Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Depends how much you want to manipulate the denim. Do you want to shrink the legs and waist as much as possible or what do you want?

Aren't they sanforized? Well even so, I want minimum shrinkage, basiclly soaking to clean the denim and refrehen to stiffen them.

I havent seen it in person, but Im really curious in the hype with these grey dauphins. Doesnt diabro stocks them?

Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt this the dauphin jeans:

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/8147

nope.

and the only grey jeans on diabro are these, but then again dauphins are in a much lighter shade of grey.

The first one is a ligther version of the black raws. Based on the website, I guess they call them "one wash", but when I touched them, they were still pretty stiff like the other raw denim.

Also keep in mind the one defiance posted has a little bit of elastic in it so they have a stretch to them. The dauphines shouldn't have any elastic (and are lighter in color, like he said).

Hi guys

Can anyone recommend me some casual leather shoes that look good with 19cm?

I don't like canvas (although they look really good with diors) because I want to rock them with the right shoes when I'll get mine.

i wear mine with nike dunks. I think they look really good

Hi sorry to ask but can i get some thoughts on sizing? I recently got to try some of the 19cm in size 30 (what I usually wear) and they felt comfortable enough but when i sat down, the hinge unhooked. i also found that i could slide the jeans off without having to undo the hook. taking that and the fact that they may stretch, should i size down to a 29 or 28? My thighs aren't particularly thin though so i'm worried a 28 might be too tight for my thighs...

any help is appreciated

yesterday i was at a party and coke and beer has been poured on my jeans... should i soak them?

i have them now for 1-2 months, but i don't know what method i should i use to wash my jeans?

should i put them in my bathtub and soak them? if yes, for how long?

yesterday i was at a party and coke and beer has been poured on my jeans... should i soak them?

i have them now for 1-2 months, but i don't know what method i should i use to wash my jeans?

should i put them in my bathtub and soak them? if yes, for how long?

Ive had tomato sauce, soy sauce, coke, wine, and other type of sauce on my jeans before (not dior though) and i havent washed it either. I just use some tissue to dab it clean, and never had a problem. Since its too dark to see the spots those liquid makes anyways.

Hi sorry to ask but can i get some thoughts on sizing? I recently got to try some of the 19cm in size 30 (what I usually wear) and they felt comfortable enough but when i sat down, the hinge unhooked. i also found that i could slide the jeans off without having to undo the hook. taking that and the fact that they may stretch, should i size down to a 29 or 28? My thighs aren't particularly thin though so i'm worried a 28 might be too tight for my thighs...

My thighs aren't particulary thin anyway, and it was tight at the beggining when I got mine, but now it's comfortable and I don't regreat having to wear it tight for the first 2 weeks. So, I'd size down if I were you.

I just picked up a pair of 19cm MIJ size 30 in Vegas last week. 325$ plus tax. I wore a 30NS which got wide. I was planning to buy size 29 Diors but i couldn't get the top clip to close so i bought the 30s which fit perfect but will probably stretch a bit.

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg