Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I think the way you wear them has a lot to do with how much they stretch. Usually with those more "pliable" denims, they'll just stretch as much as they have to, so sometimes sizing down won't do anything except make the rest of the leg slimmer with the waist still stretching out to be the same.

just got my first pair of 19cm...yeeeeeaaah, the waist measurement thegrapist suggested to me was pretty much spot on. Its pretty difficult to put on the clasp on my waist right now, but im going to wear it on my hips so hopefully it'll stretch perfectly. On a side note im surprised by the roommyness of the thigh area incase people were worrying about the thighs like me(lots of sports + basketball), its much more "relax"(not reallie that relax look, still a very slim look), idunno how to explain this miracle, im just so happy right now. ill post some pictures after i try getting them hemmed.

Btw, does anyone if Holt Renfrew or Noir will hem my jeans for free or a small charge? cause we don't have a Dior Boutique in toronto =(

and once again, Thanks TheGrapist for the measurement help^^

well, in the past i used to wear size 31 diesel jeans. that means that my actual waist size is 33", right? i measured my waist (1 inch below navel) and it is 33". so, according to the FAQ, i should wear size 32, right? what do you think?

1+1=3 <=> 4+1=9

hi guys,

i have heard directly from dior that *next season* will be the last season for all the stuff we are discussing here.

that is, the "classics" (raw denim + distressed denim 19/21cm that have been carried over from season to season during hedi's time, as well as classic small collar shirts/sweaters) will only be produced until the end of next season.

this is to provide a transitional period, as kva is taking over next season (this season is hedi's last). after next season, this stuff will *no longer be produced*, and everything will be designed by kva.

that is:

f/w 07/08 = hedi

s/s 08 = kva fashion, hedi designs carried over for classic pieces

afterwards = all kva

yes, i think it's as lame as you do, and that kva is the ultimate no-talent assclown.

MAJOR SEAM TWISTING:

Have any of you experienced major seam twisting with your Diors? On my 21cm raw (MIJ), the seams on the right leg twist so much that the seams are at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock when they hit my shoe. When I walk, I can actually feel the denim pulling counter clockwise on my right leg. The other leg is fine (normal 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock at the shoe). I know that most jeans have some seam twisting, but this seems excessive, and I don't like the asymmetrical look. Is this normal, or did I get a bad pair?

ok, so as far is i understood according to the FAQ, a size 32 mij (19cm) has a REAL waist of 34"... am i right?

my hips size (where i will actually wear my jeans, is about 35,5"). that means size 32 would be perfect as 34+1=35 and that's usually they way most people wear them. did i understand that correctly?

how come the values from the faq differ from the values on diabro.net (http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/8149)?

i'm so confused right now.... sorry for being annoying, just want to make sure i understand everything correctly. ^^

so am i right? is the waist of a pair of size 32 mij jeans really 34 inches?

My size 32 19cm MIJ raw black are 35" inches across.

Where I wear my jeans is around 36", so I thought the 35" would allow me to wear them without 'stressing' them with stretching. That was a shit idea though, the feeling of the jeans constantly about to fall off ruined it, and there was an epic volume in the ass of the jeans because the rise on the jeans isn't that low.

1) 218€. The 21cm back raw is on the online boutique I think.

2) They still have the grey dauphin in size 30 31 32 33 19cm, 29 30 31 32 33 I think in 21.