Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

i really like how the jeans fit him in this pic..

Picture2-1.png

to get a look like that you really need to have pipecleaner legs and have jeans that are almost shapped like a carrot which i guess you will get with lots of wear as jeans dont strech at all bellow the knee really also the jeans are too big in the waist for him whihc is why he is getting the looser fit at the top

anyway cant say im a fan of this outfit the jeans just look like any other skinny jean not bad not good, and the shoes i cant stand its pretty genericaly trendy if you get what i mean punk rock emo over the top belts and badgs necklaces

just not a fan of this whole concept

yeah been thinking to grab them..to expensive but..800au just for a jeans?!?

they look ok i guess, but the are just a re make of the famous destroyed jeans from strip, imo.

just look at the runway, its basically the summary of all slimane has done for dior homme when hes there. The brown napoleon is a remake of the luster one, the arm warmers from votc, etc.

but do take into account that the destroyed from strip is going to cost more than those!

what does anyone think about this black jeans?looks cool on the runway..

I just got these. In real life they're a darker black and all the patches make them thicker than other jeans. To me, they're just unusual enough--interesting but not gaudy.

I like the cut a lot--somehow a little more slouchy and fuller in the leg but still with an 18.5 cm hem.

The one thing I dislike is that because of all the patches there are only two working pockets, the left front and the right rear.

i second the destroyed jeans from strip. you have to look at it to appreciate the detail and the originality of the design. very beautiful piece. as for these, it just looks like those patched work denim that would be hideous and you wouldnt even consider them if they slap a 'phat farm' or 'platinum' on the brand.

^^^LOL, each to his own. I'm wearing the patched jeans right now and can assure you that they are totally different than anything Phat Farm makes.

Nonetheless, I agree about the Strip destroyed jeans. They're going to be my next jeans purchase when I can find a good pair.

yeah, i just got those distressed greys from SS07. But mine fits nothing like that. It looks like kanye size up more than 3 to 4 his true waist.

You want yours to have the same fit as kanye's too? looks hideous, imo. Dont get me wrong, i like the baggy look occasionally, but at least dont do it with dior jeans. Try using KVA or maharishi.

Additional info: worn my grey distressed for 5 times now, i really like the material and the fit, and i can feel its stretching a bit already. so I guess i shouldnt have to size up after all:p

is it just me or is everyones feeling frustrated and confused with the jeans collection that dior is producing? asides from the basic raw, the ones featured on the runway (the patched jeans) and the carry over distressed jeans, the rest are just plain hideous. Like this one:

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/8846

and this one:

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/7197

looks like they are producing anything that they can and cashing out before hedi's final season is out.:(

^^^LOL, each to his own. I'm wearing the patched jeans right now and can assure you that they are totally different than anything Phat Farm makes.

Nonetheless, I agree about the Strip destroyed jeans. They're going to be my next jeans purchase when I can find a good pair.

did you size up for the patched jeans? could you post some pics of it worn? I wonder if you need to get them hemmed in order to achive that runway tucked to boots look.