Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I just got my pair of 19's in, but they ain't really feel raw and there's almost no starch in them. They feel real soft in fact. The tag sais: "Pantalon Jeans Bas 19".

Assuming that you got a pair of indigos, as long as the code says (Number, letter)3110530184, they're raw. They're not starched to hell like most raw jeans. But they will fade beautifully.

Assuming that you got a pair of indigos, as long as the code says (Number, letter)3110530184, they're raw. They're not starched to hell like most raw jeans. But they will fade beautifully.

Edit: I just typed the serial in google and it came up with some Japanese websites that said that it's a pair of raw denim. Thanks for your help!

Oh man, I love the cut so much now that I put them on.

i have a feeling that the jeans wont be retired , after all they'll just keep using the 19 & 21cm cuts , but dior will probably introduce newer fits as well..

they simply sell to well for them to end the line imo, it'd be like apc getting rid of new standards

Can someone who has WASHED or SOAKED these PLEASE answer my question: HOW MUCH DO THESE SHRINK IN LENGTH? I need to know that before I get my 21cms hemmed. Cheers!

they're sanforized so they should shrink maybe an inch at the very most prolly more around a half inch to an inch.

Hi I read a few pages back that there is a 17cm raw model available in paris, anyone know anything about this? I didn't see it at neither of the DH stores nor at printemps or lafayette... Any help is appreciated

some of the jeans come with a narrower hem than 19 if you look on LVR they have some for sale and diabro has some fantastic 17cm cut claw marks i think dior used to produce more 17cm cuts in the early days luster strip, and the raws will go down to about 16cm but that is prorotionaly to the waist like a 26 will be 16/16.5cm i think and it does up from there i think it goes up .5cm with each size correct me if im wrong about this

i have a feeling that the jeans wont be retired , after all they'll just keep using the 19 & 21cm cuts , but dior will probably introduce newer fits as well..

they simply sell to well for them to end the line imo, it'd be like apc getting rid of new standards

no way its where dior make the most money and LVMH is all about making a profit

they wont stop the cuts but the quality i think will just go downhill it has ever since the fw05 that was the first season things started to get worse in rpoduction but dont get wrong dior is still good quality and all but it was in a world of its own in product quality and design in the early days

some of the jeans come with a narrower hem than 19 if you look on LVR they have some for sale and diabro has some fantastic 17cm cut claw marks i think dior used to produce more 17cm cuts in the early days luster strip, and the raws will go down to about 16cm but that is prorotionaly to the waist like a 26 will be 16/16.5cm i think and it does up from there i think it goes up .5cm with each size correct me if im wrong about this

Yeah i have the current season 17.5 model jeans in black and in jake treatment, i like them so much i wanted to know if i could get more in that style.

The clawmarks on diabro look cool. Will hit up montaigne with the code tomorrow to see if they have them.

I am getting my raw 21cms hemmed for the second time, and would like to know what the original hem height (measurement from bottom of jean to orange hem stitching) is. On most jeans it is around .5". I know this sounds anal...but I want to keep the original look as much as possible.

Could someone please post this measurement from raw 21cms or 19cms? Thanks!

If you are confused, this is what I am talking about:

jeans.jpg

I am getting my raw 21cms hemmed for the second time, and would like to know what the original hem height (measurement from bottom of jean to orange hem stitching) is. On most jeans it is around .5". I know this sounds anal...but I want to keep the original look as much as possible.

Could someone please post this measurement from raw 21cms or 19cms? Thanks!

If you are confused, this is what I am talking about:

jeans.jpg