MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ looks nice! How do you like it? I have the green one coming on Tuesday and I'm excited to check it out. I assume the fabric feels fairly lightweight at just 4.5oz? What size is that?

idk, the fabric feels fairly substantial. I'm jealous of the green man, I already got the red and I wanna get the green too :)

oh my....green chambray showed up and I'm super impressed with it. Fantastic fabric and color, definitely feels more substantial than I expected from the 4.5oz weight. Really really fantastic looking shirt. Haven't tried it on yet since I'm at work but look forward to doing so as soon as I get home. Only problem is if the fit is really good I'm going to want it in another color I'm afraid!!!

I have to say I'm really liking the new photo style they're using. This one has an old 40's pulp magazine look to it. And no, I don't mean the clothing style... I'm talking about the image.

And is MF coming out with house slippers now?

I have to say I'm really liking the new photo style they're using. This one has an old 40's pulp magazine look to it. And no, I don't mean the clothing style... I'm talNOSking about the image.

And is MF coming out with house slippers now?

Made from NOS houses no less!

Those are Espadrills. Very slipper like, they are like a French Slipper that you wear in public. Think of them as the predecessor to slip on Vans.

Edit: Yes, they are made out of houses and sometimes house boats.

I thought they were the physical realisation of House music.

1000 club membership for me - whoopee!

I have to say I'm really liking the new photo style they're using. This one has an old 40's pulp magazine look to it. And no, I don't mean the clothing style... I'm talking about the image.

I am not feeling these. I wish the lighting matched at lest. Shadows are wrong form face to clothing. I feel like Christophe just didn't like his face and is doing bad head replacements to cover it up. Most likely not true.

I really liked the Apache ones he did with the store crew. I would love to see more of those.

I really liked the ones with the whole staff too. I mean, the ones with Christophe and the cropped heads look good too. All I have to say is that at least he doesn't have the model from Oki-Ni or SelfEdge. (no offense meant, it's just that I can't take the clothes seriously with those guys wearing them)

dsc08317f.jpg

自從去年推出Mister Freedom CALIFORNIA Jeans 產品後,市場上的驚艷反應就已經引發不少人的注目與期待

2011 Mister Freedom CALIFORNIA Jeans 再度推出 No.44 款式

有別於多數復刻品牌牛仔褲的製作與設定,Mister Freedom CALIFORNIA Jeans No.44剪裁屬於偏窄般款式

細節上有許多獨特的材質和獨家特色

dsc08320n.jpg

偏低腰的剪裁設計仍然加上後腰處的調節裝置

dsc08315f.jpg

dsc08323q.jpg

排釦五金已經事先作出氧化處理,與真正超過60年以上的老褲子五金有相同的質感

dsc08325d.jpg

dsc08327p.jpg

紅銅鉚釘的式樣採用強度更高的較粗款截斷式鉚釘作補強

dsc08329q.jpg

口袋裡布選擇更為厚實的Indigo條紋布料來製作

dsc08334w.jpg

細密的車縫已經是基本配備,褲腰處的鎖鏈目車縫更是特意調整成不會刮磨皮膚的扁平形式

dsc08330x.jpg

為了講求細緻度,許多細節裁切片也不惜使用帶有布邊的邊緣布

以增加使用壽命

dsc08335y.jpg

Went to MF yesterday and picked up the pullover in the indigo metisse fabric. Shit bleeds like nuts.

Talking with the dudes they said that the MF 44s will be offered in a ton of denim fabrics. A few different colors and types of denim only in the states though.

Went to MF yesterday and picked up the pullover in the indigo metisse fabric. Shit bleeds like nuts.

Talking with the dudes they said that the MF 44s will be offered in a ton of denim fabrics. A few different colors and types of denim only in the states though.

Nice pick up. I love that metisse fabric. I only have the hat and the color is amazing. Need to see a RoyxCone & Hirondelle fit pic. I ordered the black pullover and it should be here any day now.

Different colors? I wonder what they will be offering. Looking forward to that.

Did you see the pique jeans?

That is great news. Was talking to Christophe about some of the rolls of denim he just picked up a while back. He said he was looking for something to to do with them. Really cool looking stuff.

There was a great looking black denim with a dark grey under side. I would love to see that used.

I've been waiting ages for Christophe to make some trousers out of a slate grey twill. I'm thinking the 44s will be my next pair of jeans, and would be happy to also buy some in grey.