MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i went to the store in June they had a million of them in TONS more colors than what they showed online. And the basic colors they had online, they had a ton of in a cabinet.

Email them and let them know what size you want, I'm sure they still have them.

Side note: Some guy came into my Levi's store yesterday asking if I had henley's like the one the main character of Drive wore in the film. I told him to contact MF because they supplied it. I read online that people are dying to get that shirt. Funny how that movie has inspired guys to look cool.

World's a better place if guys are inspired by Ryan Gosling in Drive. You could go plenty more wrong - hairstyles inspired by justin bieber, for one.

Hell, I'll pick up one of the MF henleys right now if there's still stock, just because I thought the movie was great

I dont know about doubling your mioney on the RCs but it will be really interesting to see how they age particularly as the process appears to yield results reasonably quickly. Also interested to see how the colour develops from the brown to 'worn' look and the toe box 'collapsing'.

^^^ They look great. I just got a reply back from MF and they have my size in stock....now to decide between these or a pair of custom wesco's. Are the RC's worth the $450 difference?

Yes. road champs are definitely worth the the 450. Unless you can get the Wesco Narrow Boss.. which I like a lot.

Killer!!

What's with all the white chambrays in the auction...was there a huge sale somewhere?

J Crew has it's headquarters in Lynchburg, VA. They have a warehouse sale once a month and all of that shit is sold there. Thats why you keep seeing the MF stuff on eBay with "J CREW" in the title or body of the auction. People go there hours early sometimes to get a good place in line, run inside and buy tons of shit to resell. These people are making a lot of money off of each piece because the Warehouse sales are crazy cheap.

Those jeans will be a lot cheaper in the store rather than from Japan. I think the jeans are in the $279 range.