MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Watched How to Make It in America last night for the first time in ages. The main character was wearing a black breezer. I couldn't tell if it was the Midnight version. I noticed the red buttons and plaid detailing on the collar. Based on the wardrobe for the show I having a feeling this was purchased from J Crew. Nice to see that jacket getting some love.

Yeah I think he's worn it the last two episodes. Pretty cool.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched How to Make It in America last night for the first time in ages. The main character was wearing a black breezer. I couldn't tell if it was the Midnight version. I noticed the red buttons and plaid detailing on the collar. Based on the wardrobe for the show I having a feeling this was purchased from J Crew. Nice to see that jacket getting some love.

Not sure, but the stitching looked black - so I'm gonna say that it was the Midnight Breezer. Oh, and Lake Bell! Great episode last nite, ha!

The Paletot jacket from this season just showed up at SESF, this is seriously the sharpest thing Christophe's done yet. Every detail is on point.

liking the look of these new chambrays, have a green one on the way and can't wait to check it out in person.

Love the look of the Paletot jacket, looking forward to seeing some more pics of it. Little pricey for me but depending on pics it may be something to consider as it looks pretty great.

if someone should sell his blue veste ouvrier in size small lmk.

dying to get that paletot jacket in black as well, it looks amazing but i just dont have the $ right now. I hope theyll still be available in a couple of months

and Farhad, great fit

if someone should sell his blue veste ouvrier in size small lmk.

dying to get that paletot jacket in black as well, it looks amazing but i just dont have the $ right now. I hope theyll still be available in a couple of months

and Farhad, great fit

I've just put a veste ouvrier in L in supermarket yesterday, if anyone's interested.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=306223&highlight=mister+freedom

got my mulholland master yesterday. beautiful jacket as most of us already know. going to take some pics these days.

strange but i although the mnr freedom stuff always is nice, i really love the fall winter stuff. if i had the money i would get all of it.

love those paletots and the moleskin shirts, and on and on and on.

by the way

check this out, the blouse is out too in japan. what a beauty.

http://shop.hinoya-ameyoko.com/hinoya-sunhouse/products/detail.php?product_id=752

The new Apache stuff looks AMAZING on women! My GF would kill me if I bought her $600 moleskin pants. I love them on the girl above though.

Fardin, did you go with the brown or black MM? I have the black and love it, but I passed on getting the brown off eBay a few months back for only $500 and hate myself for it!

I am happy as hell to say that last night I got an email from Jordan at MF saying that they just got in 4 pair of Road Champs yesterday including my size 7!!! I finally get them! :)

Beams, Hinoya, and Pants Shop Avenue all seem to be getting the new lines.

i got the brown one. got it in 42 and fity perfect. i didnt want it to be to snug. wow 500 sounds awesome. i checked ebay a couple of times. but got it diractly from mister freedom.

how warm is that jacket?

For me it's pretty warm, but i get hot easily in almost anything.

It's definitely not a heavy coat, but it's not very light either because the fabrics have a good heft to them.

Photos!

Mister Freedom Le Paletot Jacket - Black Moleskin

MF_NOIR_01.jpg

MF_NOIR_04.jpg

MF_NOIR_08.jpg

MF_NOIR_09.jpg

MF_NOIR_10.jpg

Mister Freedom Le Paletot Jacket - Creme Moleskin

MF_BLANC_01.jpg

MF_BLANC_04.jpg

MF_BLANC_09.jpg

MF_BLANC_12.jpg

MF_BLANC_10.jpg

Mister Freedom NOS Chambray Shirt - Blue

MF_NOS_BLUE_01.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_03.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_04.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_05.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_06.jpg

Mister Freedom NOS Chambray Shirt - Red

MF_NOS_RED_01.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_03.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_04.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_05.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_06.jpg

the bad thing is all three colors are beautiful, and there is even a 4.an indigo one just for the states. i dont know why the stuff this time is so appealing. orderedd the indigo metisse vest yesterday