MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i hate to say this to you but this season of mfsc is not for everybody and definitely not for you, you look like a ninja turtle on that outfit, sorry dude just an observation.wear that outfit one at a time dude.

PETEROCK1, if you really are a TMNT, you are my favorite one!

I kinda agree the layering of pieces seems a little over done in terms of denim, but if that the look he is going for then more power to him. Maybe substitute jeans with some khakis or moleskin cargos in the future, that could look pretty sweet....

haha! i like that pic, james! anybody got a storm trooper helmet i can have???? i've always wanted one.

i wanted to see how it would look with denim jeans.... kinda like how mister freedom (christophe) envisioned it (minus the cargo pockets)....

mfscspring09fullbody2.jpg

i do intend to wear this with khakis in the near future.

Pete: I've found my shore jacket looks good with indigo jeans, but even better with khaki jeans.

from the waywt thread.....

CSC_4199.jpg

shore jacket / signal vest / sc40601

wow you definitly pulled this off perfectly, pretty much just sold me one of these jackets as soon as my pay check comes in! you wouldnt happen to have a picture with it buttoned up without the vest would you? seriously very nice..

Looks fantastic, Bill. That denim looks so much better after a soak/wash. Did you ever take better photos of your khaki deck pants?