MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the shirt, Demonito. Please wear it everyday so we can see how it breaks in :)

The photos of the white chambray on Hinoya are seriously making me drool.

If anyone is selling a CPO in a large, I'm paypal ready to buy. PM me.

I'm your man. PM'ed

Why do you sell the CPO, if you don't mind me asking?

It doesn't fit me quite the way I want it to. I didn't get the XL because it would have been too long for me. This shirt is too snug in the chest as an overshirt. Let me know if you are interested.

It doesn't fit me quite the way I want it to. I didn't get the XL because it would have been too long for me. This shirt is too snug in the chest as an overshirt. Let me know if you are interested.

Oh I already have it, in a L as well.... I love it madly. I'm sorry to hear that it doesn't fit you too well.

it perfectly fits me in the XL, except for the front which is too long imo.

maybe i will have it 'hemmed' by the weekend.

And I ended up with this nice bloody gash in my knee, and also my jeans...

Funny thing is that when I just got my first 7161's I also fell with my bike and have a lighter spot on exactly the same spot on my knee.

Repaired it already but figured I could take some pics while I was at it:

Not much to see in terms of fading, but it does show my whole "set-up"...

3390229672_2970155624_o.jpg

3390231460_48f1394280_o.jpg

And the hole, ripped straight through the denim, I'll spare you all the pic of my bloody knee...

3389418465_f599bc246f.jpg

Did a traditional hand repair, stitched a piece of the beautiful Cone "tweed" denim under it and then folded in the edges and stitched over those:

3390231934_f18a18639f_o.jpg

As good as new!

3390232844_c302cd6cbc.jpg

Now that's the PROPER way to treat 400 dollar jeans, fuck yes cotton, you're the man, I've been doing a lot of like, heavy manual labor in my cpo, indigo is finally starting to crack in some places, willl post pics in a month or so when I wash it

-ve benn

, Ive

I didn't even bother to take post wash pics since nothing really happened, I guess my hand wash was too gentle. What it did do though was reactivate some of the starch that was still in it apparently, as it fell like I had dropped it in a bucket of glue for the first couple of days, getting softer now again.

limited cpo batch at mf store

http://www.misterfreedom.com/?p=447

fancy shirts (mfsc 645)

:eek: :jizzinmypants: Oh man, if I had a grand to burn I'd be all over the CPO and chambrays. I'd definitely pick up the CPO, but I'm going to Japan in less than two weeks and I don't want to prematurely blow my load. Definitely looking to pick up a MFSC chambray while I'm there though.

:eek: :jizzinmypants: Oh man, if I had a grand to burn I'd be all over the CPO and chambrays. I'd definitely pick up the CPO, but I'm going to Japan in less than two weeks and I don't want to prematurely blow my load. Definitely looking to pick up a MFSC chambray while I'm there though.

good luck i doubt it still be in stock by that time

good luck i doubt it still be in stock by that time

Really? Are there any shops other than Hinoya that carry Mister Freedom? I was under the impression MFSC chambrays were produced in Japan and that they would be more readily available there... What's the retail price on them in Japan anyway?

After checking out the Mister Freedom site, it looks like they distribute out of North America. I guess I just might pick one up from SE once they're in stock.

any more info on the jcrew collab?

there's one piece up on the jcrew website but idk if it's a collab or if jcrew is just going to carry some mister freedom pieces

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/MensBrowse/Men_Shop_By_Category/sportcoatsandvests/outerwear/PRDOVR~18207/18207.jsp