MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is not black though, as has been mentioned before.

Eventhough Hinoya might call it black, unless they changed the shirt for production it is not black.

I handled the sample and iirc it's a indigo fibre and a black fibre woven to become this super dark chambray (as opposed to indigo x white as seen in regular chambrays)

It's not black.. no idea why they listed it as "black", it's a dark indigo color.

Kiya, when will you have the Mister Freedom shorts in the store?

Shorts are jeans will be arriving March 20th.

Just got word that the MF chambray shirts will be here next week for sure.

X-Posted from WAYWT:

IMG_1569.jpg

Iron Heart Heavy Chambray

Mister Freedom Shore Jacket

RJB 106BSP

Visvim

Uhm.. sorry to break it to you all, but i'm standing in Millbrae. :)

Uhm.. sorry to break it to you all, but i'm standing in Millbrae. :)

dude i live like a couple blocks from there. :eek:

what were you doing there, kiya??

dude i live like a couple blocks from there. :eek:

what were you doing there, kiya??

Eating at The Kitchen.

Looking great, kiya! I can't wait to see your photos of the new chambrays.

I picked up a shore jacket from kiya on Saturday and have pretty much worn it every day since. I decided to give mine a quick cold soak to get rid of some of the starch, wear it while damp to break it in a little, and let it hang dry.

Standing up on its own:

3351509537_c258804f2a_o.jpg

The denim really comes alive after a good soaking:

3351510049_71e7bded3d_o.jpg

The jacket is so damn comfortable! I was wearing it around SF/Napa last week mostly with a flannel and it was perfect for this time of year. Fit pics, with a small peek at the denim utility shirt (very last one ever) that I also picked up at SE, along with my SC bandanna from the party:

3352335526_feb628123f_o.jpg

Oh shit.. the denim really came alive after the soak.

I'm going to soak mine tomorrow, i'd do it now but i NEEEED to wear it tonight.

I haven't liked a jacket i've owned this much in a very long while, not since my Barrett MA-1 Mutant jacket which i got two years ago have i felt like an overshirt or jacket was THIS cool. I also get hot easily, so i'm always into a lightweight jacket...

^you guys need to get one on asap! :)

I think you'll be even more excited about the jacket after soaking, kiya. It almost seemed like the weave 'opened up' a little, making it a little more breathable. Plus, the white denim will reflect a lot of sunlight, keeping you cooler than a dark indigo denim jacket. After it dried and I wore it for a day or two, I hardly noticed it was on me. If you soak/dry it with the collar up, the weird wrinkles go away and you can rework the roll of the collar. Man, I can't say enough good things about this jacket!

Thanks, akuma!

I picked up my signal vest yesterday and gave it a hot soak..... Wore it dry with my CPO shirt underneath it.... felt like Denim Armor! I'll get some pics taken in a day or so.

And the White jacket..... insane, stupid, ignorant-awesome..... the chambray inside the cuffs is such a rad detail. I tried it on at MF while I was there.... Just plain, silly nice

dude i hate to say this to you but this season of mfsc is not for everybody and definitely not for you, you look like a ninja turtle on that outfit, sorry dude just an observation.wear that outfit one at a time dude.

haha! it's all good, dude! i wear what i like, dude! i didn't know ninja turtles wear denim, dude. if i want to wear them all at once, then that's my choice, dude!

so this is what i wore today. is this ok?????

CSC_4235.jpg

haha! keep on keepin on!

dude i hate to say this to you but this season of mfsc is not for everybody and definitely not for you, you look like a ninja turtle on that outfit, sorry dude just an observation.wear that outfit one at a time dude.

DAMN! What's that saying my mother told? If you don't have something nice to say STFU! Seriously, dude.