MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Guest Selvage Seb.
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are not Mister Freedom ones, they are originals, or am I reading that auction wrong?

They look great! I can't wait to see post soak fit pics. If that white chambray shrinks up too small, let me know ;)

Those look good, I feel like mine fits much longer? I own one of the first batch of the Chambray shirt and I've washed/dried it so I'm pretty sure it's all shrunk but mine comes below my crotch, maybe I just wear my jeans higher though.

e: just kopped the last sz. L vest!

fit pics upon request of farmer and turntabloid

Thanks! They look good. I'm going to guess you went with a size 30 and thats post soak? Sorry if you mentioned before and I missed it.

Would like to get these for summer work shorts and see how they wear. Is Selfedge going to be restocking or are the larger sizes gone for good?

The shorts are gone for good, the couple we have in stock are the last ones being made.

Thanks! They look good. I'm going to guess you went with a size 30 and thats post soak? Sorry if you mentioned before and I missed it.

Would like to get these for summer work shorts and see how they wear. Is Selfedge going to be restocking or are the larger sizes gone for good?

I went with a size 28, and they are post soak. I definitely recommend these.

I think the first peacoat was WWI time period, where as this current peacoat is a denim version of a WWII era peacoat.

I like them both but for my needs, I just purchased the first n"Utility" Pea Coat yesterday. I'm glad that Christophe decided to make it again for limited release. The Shore Jacket is awesome! It's my next purchase.

Do you have any size 32 in store? Or is it the same as the online stock.

All we've got is one size 28...

Does anybody on here own the one-wash version of the chambrays? Do they shrink any further after a wash?

Turns out the one that I bought was one-wash (yes, apparently they do come in one-wash). Bummed that I sized up, unless it will shrink a tad more...

One-Wash ones don't shrink at ALL.

We only carry the raw ones, we enjoy soaking them ourselves and like to make sure they're not industrially washed and dried.

I just received my size XL Mister Freedom CPO. WOW. Thats all I thought when I pulled it out of the package and started handling it. It does not seem 11oz's at all. Its very heavy and the denim is so beautiful. The nicest button up I have ever seen. Words really cannot describe this shirt. And I am thoroughly excited to purchase any future and current Mister Freedom items I can.

Mine has already had a hot wash and fits pretty fantastic everywhere except for at the waist and torso length. It is very wide and VERY long.

From my discussion with Christophe, I think it's just the final season following the story of the navy merchant sailor. He said while he loves this theme, he has other interests he intends to explore with the Mister Freedom line. I am not sure about SC's future involvement, but from what I understand they have done a great job reproducing very specific things (such as the ticking cloth found on the jeans/cpo-Christophe brought them a swatch of early 1900's french ticking cloth and they reproduced it exactly, and the liberty cuff patch), and I am sure he intends to keep them involved.