MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, I was just thinking about how MF should branch out into other fabrics. It'll be really interesting to see what they are.

Eltopo- props

Jimmy C-deck jacket looks awesome on you. I need that!!!

Roy6- how dare you post nudie pics of women!!! shameful, really!!!

Kiya-get outta town!!!

As far as the new collection is concerned, it will be S&M based for sure. the staple item will be a barbed wire G string!!! ;):D

Saw the new collection last night, let's just say it's going to surprise everybody.

I will only say one thing, there is no denim or chambray in the collection.

...except Christophe is offering up photos of his penis. Yay for Mister Freedom 2011, it's super tough. #DressedUpGangsters1935
Depression era tweed?

More like gangster-era tweed, I'm thinking.

i am hoping for a sm inspired leathercollection.

all the stuff out there is so unstylish.

Stop stealing my ideas and acting like they are original or i will have my legal team contact you asap. this is just ridiculous mrakus!!! :mad: just look at the previous page and you will know what I'm talking about :D

IMG_2766.jpg

After having that shirt for over a year, it is still one of my favorites to wear. Looks really good in that pic.

no denim doesn't mean no indigo

There is literally only one thing that's indigo dyed.

Still crossing my fingers for "Ivy League Dropout." Or "trust fund baby chic." Ohhh oxford button downs and sperry topsiders here I come!!

Great Photos Farhad. I PM'd you the other day. We grabbing drinks and talking watches tomorrow?

Went in to the MF store to day. Saw the Midnight P Jacket. Real a nice piece. Love the leather details on the pockets. Tried on the Riders II (which will have to come home with me one day soon). Any tricks you married guys have for buy things... right after you bought things? Ha.