Denime

On 4/25/2023 at 3:13 PM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

That's really an interesting pair you have there and so different. Maybe I can find some info about them in Duke's Denime magazine he sent me. I've seen red selvedge before on Denime but it's really seldom. 

@Maynard Friedman i finally looked it up and can't find any info about your pair. But based on the item number on your tag, they are older than the '99 collection (but you probably knew that).

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Seeing more and more of the Lot.221 makes me regret for not having bought them. But I gotta stay strong and wait for the 66 model. My only fear is that the 66 might be too slim in the leg.

I saw them available at the WH shop in 34/32 for example or you mean, you want to keep to your limit?

Today I placed an order.  Hinoya. As I missed Lot. 220, Lot. 221 will be my first pair of Denime. I am also worrying as you b_F, that 66 will be too much slim for my taste....

I would prefer high rise of 220, but 31cm front rise on w34 of 221 isn't also so bad.

Edited by vIGGiou riou

Quickest shipping from Bears I've had yet, delivered today only two days after the order was picked up. Just ran them through a super hot, long machine wash and letting them air dry. I've wanted a 60s cut from Warehouse for a while, so this ticks two boxes for me :D

I wish the front and back rise were each about 1.5cm lower, but otherwise they are a great cut. Took two hot washes to get them shrunken enough to fit, and I'm sure a run through the dryer could get a bit more out of them. The inseam is still at about 32.75".

Yeah, they feel mid-high rise, and as I've been wearing them all day, the rise relaxes a bit once they start to crease. Overall, very happy with them, and they filled a unique fit-void in my closet since they are close to TCB 60s fitwise, but higher rise and darker denim.

I'm saying right now I will not buy the 66 when it is released, but knowing myself the pre-FOMO will kick in when I get the email and I'll cave lmao

Edited by blooming

Today I received from Hinoya new Lot 221. they look awesome. and here you go raw measurements ...

W34/L32 raw

waist 87cm

front rise 31,5cm

back rise 42cm

thigh in crotch 32,5cm

knee 24,5cm

hem 22,5cm

inseam 87cm

I think I have to manage waist after washing with hanger/stick method. All stores list waist size raw as 90-93cm and mine are 87cm flat measurement. hope it'll work on my waist.:rolleyes:

By the way, measurements are almost same as my LVC 1966 MiJ I bought couple of the years ago (still with tags, raw) in size W36/L34. Differences are in all measurements just only 1 cm in thigh and knee ....

With Denime 221 I plan to start in middle of September. Hot season starts in my location just now.

Edited by vIGGiou riou

Received the 221 yesterday. Size 32/32. Haven't worn these yet aside from trying them on after drying, but to me they feel a bit better than the 220 as I prefer the somewhat lower rise that the 221 offers. Ran them through my washer on hot no spin, then tumble dried. Denim is super crispy. Luckily I was wearing a dark shirt while trying on as the denim crocked quite a bit leaving some nice blue hues on my sneakers and socks...

Raw/Washed - Inches
Waist: 17/16
Rear Rise: 15.5/15
Front Rise: 12/11
Thigh: 12.25/11.25
Knee: 9.5/9
Hem: 8.25/7.75
Inseam: 34/32

395B6CEA-9EB9-45EC-8791-80011105F234_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.591fe1121fd1c4ab77a5f6218f856ca5.jpeg

Edited by tooth

@tooth My 220 and 221 pairs are both slightly too big in the waist still, so I followed your lead and just gave them both a long, hot soak and running through a tumble dry. Provided that this shrinks them to where I'm happy with the fit overall, I'll try to get some photos of both pairs up today.

measurements of Lot 221 after initial double wash in 30 degrees (W34/L32).only significant shrinkage is in inseam....

waist 86cm

front rise 30,5cm

back rise 41cm

thigh in crotch 31,5cm

knee 24cm

hem 21,5cm

inseam 82,5cm

Edited by vIGGiou riou

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Going to have to let go a pair of Denime 220 in size 36. They've been hot soaked and hung to dry only tried on as they are too big on me. Looking to get what I paid for, $190 shipped CONUS. 

2 hours ago, Lazerr said:

Hi guys,

Going to have to let go a pair of Denime 220 in size 36. They've been hot soaked and hung to dry only tried on as they are too big on me. Looking to get what I paid for, $190 shipped CONUS. 

Do you have BIG style measurements?