dada mafiosi

Samurai S0500XX vs S5000VX

Hi

I need to have your opinion which Jeans is better than the other S0500xx or s5000vx

- Fades

- Fit

- Look & Feel 

- Zero denim vs XX denim of Samurai 

- S0500xx arcs arcs of light green dull thread vs S5000vx arcs are made of yellow bright thread

- S0500xx buttons are made of copper vs S5000vx buttons are steel

Please also share your pre-shrunk and post shrunk measurement especially for size 34 or 35

Also, how do you compare these models with Fullcount 1108 or 1101 

Thanks in advance

Did this tech bug cause us to enter a worm hole and leave us in an alternate reality where it is 2007 ? 

It's really down to what you want from a pair of jeans , there is plenty of info out there about the models you mentioned . Take a few days and go through the thread and decide for yourself what is best for you 

Both of those models will be pretty low rise compared to your full counts. If I’m remembering correctly. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• hello !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

From 2021 new membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 22 years. It is a digital cockroach and will survive all current and future apocalypses.  

• Similar Content

• By dada mafiosi
      Denim Jacket for sale
      Washed only 3 times in short cycles, rarely used (maybe 30-50 hours in total), almost new. I bought with new tags.
      Chest 55
      Shoulder 48
      Sleeve 63
      Length 66
      Tummy at 4th button 52
      Samurai has used its traditional silver-and-gold selvedge, a design detail inspired by samurai swords. Silver buttons feature the usual sunrise imprint, and are included on the back with adjustable tabs on each hip, as well as small pleats for improved fit… and fade.
      The functional style, boxy cut, high contrast gold stitching, and even the little red tag peeking out from the chest pocket bring to mind a traditional American work-a-day denim jacket. And it’s constructed from Texas cotton denim to boot (a favored source for the brand).

• By Signet
      Details:
      The event will be a year-long contest for denim evolution based on fading. It will commence on April 1, 2022. The entries will be judged by The Signet Store. Purchasing our Contest Jean is a prerequisite for joining the competition. You may not use any other jean besides this. The Contest Jean uses Warehouse’s WW2 denim and is cut on the 1946 pattern. International buyers need only pay a flat rate of 20 USD for shipping. Purchasers of the Contest Jean may choose any number between 1 to 100. This unique number will serve as an identifier of its owner and will be stamped on the pair's leather patch. You may also request your jeans to be pre-soaked and hemmed free of charge. The jeans must be raw or unworn until April 1, 2022. Participants are required to post their pair alongside a newspaper marking the date as proof of this.  Once the competition has commenced, participants are required to post a minimum of once a month on our Discord, here on our Superfuture Thread, or on Instagram by using the hashtag #warehousesignetcontestjeans  All this will serve as a means for us to monitor and share the progress of your fade!  
      Rewards:
      1st Place:
      Two (2) pairs of Warehouse denim jeans and one (1) denim jacket of choice from the Signet or Warehouse web-store.
      2nd Place:
      One (1) pair of Warehouse denim jeans and one (1) denim jacket of choice from the Signet or Warehouse web-store.
      3rd Place:
      One (1) pair of Warehouse denim jeans of choice from the Signet or Warehouse web-store. 

Once the competition has ended, Signet will decide the Top 3 fades based on the submitted photos. So please make sure you take them in good lighting and without the use of filters!
      For those who are interested in buying and need sizing advice, please post a reply here or email us at [email protected]
    • By vIGGiou riou
      View Advert Samurai 5000VX 21oz Zero denim, W32/36, Lot. 15
      For sale brand new Samurai 5000VX Zero denim, tagged size W32/L36. Bought them in 2012, did just hot soak and half day I wore them at home. They were too small for me... Hope that somebody will give them real life ... If you have some questions, don't hesitate to PM me ...
      shipping price can varies between 15 - 35 USD along your location. Shipping with Swiss Post...
      Measured sizes cm/inches
      Waist 82/32,3
      Front rise 28/11
      Back rise 37/14,6
      Thigh in crotch 31/12,2
      Knee 23/9,1
      Leg opening 22/8,7
      Inseam 94/37

Advertiser vIGGiou riou Date 05/25/2020 Price $119.00 Category denim Brand SAMURAI Actual size 0  
    • By vIGGiou riou
      For sale brand new Samurai 5000VX Zero denim, tagged size W32/L36. Bought them in 2012, did just hot soak and half day I wore them at home. They were too small for me... Hope that somebody will give them real life ... If you have some questions, don't hesitate to PM me ...
      shipping price can varies between 15 - 35 USD along your location. Shipping with Swiss Post...
      Measured sizes cm/inches
      Waist 82/32,3
      Front rise 28/11
      Back rise 37/14,6
      Thigh in crotch 31/12,2
      Knee 23/9,1
      Leg opening 22/8,7
      Inseam 94/37

• Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• Balenciaga Seven-Pack White Logo Socks
    SSENCE
    US$ 750