Visvim fw2017

Bigyen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with Shiprock Santa Fe about the Visvim Store Opening, I found out It will be the first official USA standalone Visvim store in conjunction with Shiprock Santa Fe, It will open July 15th and Hiroki Nakamura will be attending. 

grjs8RQ.jpg

Edited by Landers

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2017 at 7:08 PM, ken shinoda said:

I think that's mainly because visvim is starting to price themselves out from the market. They are selling 1.5K Lhamo shirt, 400 bucks for a standard 3 pack t and shit. 

Agree , I'm buying less and less of it , then again I'm not buying anything else either. 

Just picked up a Ballistic 20L and see this in the specs:

"removable waist strap with tuck-away-storage"

I get the removable aspect but what's tuck away storage mean?

Edit: SOLVED. The anger I've felt towards members of this community for spending an exorbitant amount of money on an item without taking the time to actually look at said item I now feel towards myself.

Edited by Bigyen

On 7/25/2017 at 3:40 AM, Fycus said:

classic hiroki hand at the hip pose, that seems to be his signature now

Is it the latest fashion ? Kelsi has the same pose ?

https://hypebeast.com/2017/7/wmv-visvim-santa-fe-store-grand-opening

Gonna spend time on mine this weekend , ATM look too gay ... no disrespect to gay Visvim members here.

http---hypebeast.com-image-2017-07-wmv-visvim-santa-fe-grand-opening-18.jpg

Edited by azulmarino

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone FYI,

I recently bought a pair of the UTE Moc Trainer-Folk's in size 11(my normal shoe size).  I love the look of these but the fit is super narrow.  I have a narrower foot shape and these are going to take some time to stretch.  With that said, I sort of wonder why Visvim is making their footwear so narrow.  I work in footwear and my company offers some of our boot models in an Asian fit which consists of a wider forefoot and a slightly taller instep.  These UTE Moc's would be unbearable for that type of foot shape.  If you have an extremely narrow foot shape I would say these could be great.  If you have an average width foot I recommend going up a 1/2 size.

• 1 month later...