Bigyen

Visvim fw2017

11 posts in this topic

Doesn't look like I need to pick up anything from this season. 

Got pretty much all the essential stuffs I want from visvim already. 

Can anyone comment on the fit of FBT shoes?  I am usually an 11, I have bearfoot mocs, virgils, patricians and grizzlies, all fit great.  These are running small apparently.  Is that going to be true of all FBT's shoes?  Thanks

Posted (edited)

Interesting stuff I think.  I see more & more Visvim fanboys on IG slowly migrating to Rick Owens...

Edited by Bleu1950

I think that's mainly because visvim is starting to price themselves out from the market. They are selling 1.5K Lhamo shirt, 400 bucks for a standard 3 pack t and shit. 

Posted (edited)

Just got off the phone with Shiprock Santa Fe about the Visvim Store Opening, I found out It will be the first official USA standalone Visvim store in conjunction with Shiprock Santa Fe, It will open July 15th and Hiroki Nakamura will be attending. 

grjs8RQ.jpg

Edited by Landers

On 6/6/2017 at 7:08 PM, ken shinoda said:

I think that's mainly because visvim is starting to price themselves out from the market. They are selling 1.5K Lhamo shirt, 400 bucks for a standard 3 pack t and shit. 

Agree , I'm buying less and less of it , then again I'm not buying anything else either. 

Just picked up a Ballistic 20L and see this in the specs:

"removable waist strap with tuck-away-storage"

I get the removable aspect but what's tuck away storage mean?

Edit: SOLVED. The anger I've felt towards members of this community for spending an exorbitant amount of money on an item without taking the time to actually look at said item I now feel towards myself.

Edited by Bigyen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bboysdontcryy

View Advert Thom Browne Classic Sterling Silver Tie bar
      Have a genuine Thom Browne sterling silver tie bar / tie clip up for sale. Used less than 3 times.
      Get it for a fraction of the original price here! - Good deal for the classic and iconic item from the Thom Browne collection that I believe was inspired by the Ivy League style.

Advertiser bboysdontcryy Date 07/03/2017 Price $240.00 Category other  
    • By bboysdontcryy
      Have a genuine Thom Browne sterling silver tie bar up for sale. Used less than 3 times.
      Get it for a fraction of the original price here! - Good deal for the classic and iconic item from the Thom Browne collection

• By JamesCap

View Advert Visvim Valdez Corduroy Goretex Size 3
      guaranteed authentic. very gently used, no flaws whatsoever. comes with original bag (no tags). Size 3, fits like a smaller US large or a big medium. I'm 6'1 185lbs and it fits pretty good - I've included a picture of when I had tried it on.
      no international shipping, credible buyers only. I will be shipping same or next day of payment, via USPS priority mail (2-3 business day delivery) with restricted signature confirmation (you must show the postal worker ID proving it is you when he delivers/you pick up from the post office) - non-negotiable.
      A perfect example of the old meets new aesthetic and dedication to functionality with which Visvim designer Hiroki Nakamura approaches everything he does, the Valdez 2-Layer Goretex Corduroy Down Jacket from the “Dissertation on a Man with No Country Vol.2 collection for AW13. Constructed with a full Goretex backed corduroy shell, it is stuffed with Goose down, offering an almost unapparelled amount of protection from the elements. Featuring the kind of expert detailing that has made Visvim one of the most dominant forces in contemporary menswear it is closed with a Brass Riri zip sourced from Switzerland, four chest pockets and a MA-1 style sleeve pocket and is finished with a genuine Coyote fur hood trim. A stunning piece from a pioneering designer.
      100% Cotton Corduroy Shell 
      Goretex Backed Fabric 
      Genuine Goose Down Stuffing 
      Full Linen Blend Lining 
      Removable Genuine Coyote Fur Hood Trim 
      Brass Riri Zipped Closure 
      Branded Brass Hardware 
      Two Stud Closed Handwarmer Pockets 
      Two Flap Covered Pockets 
      Utility Sleeve Pocket 
      Deer Suede Trim 
      Made in Japan
      Advertiser JamesCap Date 03/29/2017 Price $1,200.00 Category outerwear  
    • By JamesCap
      guaranteed authentic. very gently used, no flaws whatsoever. comes with original bag (no tags). Size 3, fits like a smaller US large or a big medium. I'm 6'1 185lbs and it fits pretty good - I've included a picture of when I had tried it on.
      no international shipping, credible buyers only. I will be shipping same or next day of payment, via USPS priority mail (2-3 business day delivery) with restricted signature confirmation (you must show the postal worker ID proving it is you when he delivers/you pick up from the post office) - non-negotiable.
      A perfect example of the old meets new aesthetic and dedication to functionality with which Visvim designer Hiroki Nakamura approaches everything he does, the Valdez 2-Layer Goretex Corduroy Down Jacket from the “Dissertation on a Man with No Country Vol.2 collection for AW13. Constructed with a full Goretex backed corduroy shell, it is stuffed with Goose down, offering an almost unapparelled amount of protection from the elements. Featuring the kind of expert detailing that has made Visvim one of the most dominant forces in contemporary menswear it is closed with a Brass Riri zip sourced from Switzerland, four chest pockets and a MA-1 style sleeve pocket and is finished with a genuine Coyote fur hood trim. A stunning piece from a pioneering designer.
      100% Cotton Corduroy Shell 
      Goretex Backed Fabric 
      Genuine Goose Down Stuffing 
      Full Linen Blend Lining 
      Removable Genuine Coyote Fur Hood Trim 
      Brass Riri Zipped Closure 
      Branded Brass Hardware 
      Two Stud Closed Handwarmer Pockets 
      Two Flap Covered Pockets 
      Utility Sleeve Pocket 
      Deer Suede Trim 
      Made in Japan
    • By agentbuca

View Advert Visvim 7 hole '73 Folk
      Only worn a ~20 times, excellent condition, boxed but box is in bad shape from storage. Size US9 but fits UK9 perfectly.

Advertiser agentbuca Date 05/06/2017 Price $750.00 Category shoes