let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

Rifts are great and super comfy, been a permanent part of my wardrobe since their release, they never looked odd to me, just 'progressive' and never dated, still look fresh today.

I am wearing mine today as a matter of fact!

9074459133_33666ff471_c.jpg
IMG_0225 by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

dat vag gap

all good Woogle (jonboi?)

what do you guys think of these?

5TM3Cdc.jpg

ever since some guy told me to get a pair of chunky af1's in response to my fit with the undercover jkt I've kinda been fiending for a pair.  Really like the cream tones and shape (+ questionable water resistance?) on ^ that pair but the detailing is kind of a turnoff.

5TM3Cdc.jpg

ever since some guy told me to get a pair of chunky af1's in response to my fit with the undercover jkt I've kinda been fiending for a pair.  Really like the cream tones and shape (+ questionable water resistance?) on ^ that pair but the detailing is kind of a turnoff.

i would like them so much better if not for the quilt looking stitching.  other than that they are pretty good...maybe.  not "jonboi" anymor

i saw the fake ro x adidas running shoes on some random non english site.  i cant read no fuckin mexican so i thought they was real.  then hypbeast posts same fake image sayin shit is fake.  fail

Edited by SSchadenfreude

i would like them so much better if not for the quilt looking stitching.  other than that they are pretty good...maybe.  not "jonboi" anymor

i saw the fake ro x adidas running shoes on some random non english site.  i cant read no fuckin mexican so i thought they was real.  then hypbeast posts same fake image sayin shit is fake.  fail

yeah I almost got fooled by hb and if you google image that shit you get a bunch of convincing results too

Quilt lining was what was keeping me away the most.  I'm thinking of ways to get rid of/cover it and just coming up with painting over it.  Results could be a mixed bag...

5TM3Cdc.jpg

yeah in agreement re: quilted stitching 

but what can one do; they're supposed to be duck boots (and yes apparently they're fairly weather resistant all things considered). 

something to consider at least

Also, here's my Reebok Alien Bug Stompers from a while ago, part of the VCMP project, all 3M reflective as seen in the 2nd pic withthe flash fired, there were only 29 pairs made, came with DVD and a scarf/bandana affair ! Interesting but too big so I moved them on ages ago.

They were like those worn by 'Lt.Ripley' in Aliens ! ~ hence the name.

7093559263_39cf615512_c.jpg
[/url]  TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

7093561419_4d35aa5b01_c.jpg
DSC02150 by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

7093562159_f5d9c988d8_c.jpg
DSC02152 by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

Also, here's my Reebok Alien Bug Stompers from a while ago, part of the VCMP project, all 3M reflective as seen in the 2nd pic withthe flash fired, there were only 29 pairs made, came with DVD and a scarf/bandana affair ! Interesting but too big so I moved them on ages ago.

They were like those worn by 'Lt.Ripley' in Aliens ! ~ hence the name.

TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

DSC02150 by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

DSC02152 by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

i love alien stompers! great looking shoe and yours are cool. would also cop hender scheme alien stompers over air flesh ones or whatever people have been calling them lately. 

another japanese brand essentially ripping off an alien stomper

itazura

tumblr_mbbrq4eSxH1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

(posted this photo i found online somewhere on tumblr about a year ago and it's gotten about 200+ notes, surprisingly enough)

Nike Air Escape II Low

Nike Air Mowabb

yessss acg~ love acg stuff

on the topic of acg upcoming adidas x opening ceremony v acg referential but i liek somehow (kinda spineless tho)

tumblr_mor14mCH5m1qa47z6o4_1280.jpg

http://hypebeast.com/2013/6/opening-ceremony-x-adidas-originals-2013-fall-winter-footwear-collection