Ran into a superfuturian on the street!

mizanation

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so today im sitting eatting a danish(pastry) and drinking an iced coffee when i hear "rachael?" me shocked cause i know about 20 people in london and they are all at work and in different areas looks up to see the lovely miss seraphim

how is she doing? you have a reason she stopped coming here? i wish i could have been there. especially since youre not coming to NY.,

I've seen nudie and dior in London and a guy last week wearing raw edwins, but that's about it.

You'll catch me walking round Camden, Covent Garden, at Charlton for the football, and around south London in general, in SC 1947s, Full Counts, Japan Blues, Edwins and various Nudies. But, yeah, the most I usually ever see are Edwins, Nudies and the occasional LVC.

There are lots of edmontonians on SuFu. So don't be too surprised if you run into fellow SuFu, especially because the shopping in Edmonton is so concentrated into just a few spots in town, and some of us do already hang out.

woah, didn't know that.

I saw a guy last Friday in Holt asking for "the new Nudies", while wearing some. Actually have noticed a fair amount of Nudies lately in Toronto. Probably APC's too, but they're kinda hard to judge if I can't see the whole pocket.

This is semi-on-topic; pretty sure I walked by SOS on Yonge today. Heh.

I've only seen one other pair of raw jeans in gainesville. Some guy at publix with his girlfriend. There were no arcs, and there was a red tab but i didn't feel like getting really close to his ass to find out what it was. It could've been almost anything i guess.

i ran into a superfuturerer through a friend, she was giving him shit for spending "like $400 on jeans" "it wasn't 400...it was closer to 3 i guess"

"wait......diors?" "yeah, i don't know that they're worth it" "....you're on superfuture aren't you" "oh crap"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i saw a guy at my local shops today who looked like milspex. however i was doubtful cause he was wearing super tight jeans. the face resemblance was uncanny and what looked like he was wearing a pair of less than humans made it more convincing.

im shitting myself for not taking a photo. it could have been the holy grail photo of superfuture.