helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

• 2 weeks later...

ronnel, not that your thread was ever "good" per se, but it was at one point sorta entertaining.  i.e. people taking the piss outta your lifze steez.  now shit is just boring.  this thread was once like larry david and hisfreak book he was gifting to ted danson.

i imagine ronnel's 1st intl trip to gentile europe or civilized asia would b like kanye's 1st time to paris.

Kanye going to Paris is always like his first time.

elronn I hope you are showering your girlfriend/wife/nalga with ridiculously expensive clothes and accessories?

if so please flood this thread with #wealthspam

not with her anymore, and she wasn't really into that stuff THAT much except for a few things

although she did appreciate the rolex, tiffany things, lexus, etc.

aside from that, she was into balenciaga/bottega veneta bags, balenciaga clothes, ysl heels, and few othe things i forgot...

elronn I hope you are showering your girlfriend/wife/nalga with ridiculously expensive clothes and accessories?

if so please flood this thread with #wealthspam

not with her anymore, and she wasn't really into that stuff THAT much except for a few things

although she did appreciate the rolex, tiffany things, lexus, etc.

aside from that, she was into balenciaga/bottega veneta bags, balenciaga clothes, ysl heels, and few othe things i forgot...

hear that, junglejane?!?  eL_Ronn  b available.  he dreamy

Name

Ronnel Panopio

Los Angeles, CA

Occupation

Applications Engineer (Chemical) + Self-Employed

Fit

Billabong jacket from 2005

Supreme The Chronic 2001 tee

Levis 1947 LVC Saddleman

Visvim Elk Leather FBT

Philosophy on fashion

It’s not about what you’re wearing, it’s about who is wearing it. Dress your role, meaning don’t be some poser dressing in certain styles without knowing shit about it, nor being involved in shit to do with it.

http://bebexpnaix0.xanga.com/14133229/item/

i love you ronnel panopio ..

damnzzz meeh soo tired.. gotz to skool chilled 1st per. damnz sucky ass dance class watched diz whack ass movie 2nd lolz jaked violation slips with ted ahaha 3rd dammz mah teachers whack 4th oo shiz health is depressin lil poor babeez gettin jaked up coz of dhare momma so sad lunch chilled in the library doin hw 5th ahaha that class is whack too goosh religion.. soo boring 6th french was purdy kewls our teacher was weird tho haha talkin non sense but arites it killed time hehe.. ne wais .. now me gonna gets the house clean and gets mah ass in comfy pj'z and plannin to chill wiith my babee . my best friend jenn . and my " brother " sean.. much love errbody I caN't wait to see my babee boy! hehe

ronnel,

lol.  dude u funni

"Philosophy on fashion

It’s not about what you’re wearing, it’s about who is wearing it. Dress your role, meaning don’t be some poser dressing in certain styles without knowing shit about it, nor being involved in shit to do with it."