helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

Cristal is best, but we get deals for drinking for drinking Ace

See Cristal bottle bottom right corner... We had those first.

Do you enjoy the taste of champagne? I mean, its marketed as the drink of the successful/those with cash to blow by hip hop culture, but my experiences with the actually drinking it have all been unpleasant. Just curious.

Do you enjoy the taste of champagne? I mean, its marketed as the drink of the successful/those with cash to blow by hip hop culture, but my experiences with the actually drinking it have all been unpleasant. Just curious.

Really? Champagne tastes awesome IMO. Like an alcoholic sprite.

yea man, shitty champagne is as good as shitty booze. Once you climb the ladder a bit it gets amazing. I've been through a decent number of pricey bottles, but seriously for the $ Robert Moncuit Grand Cru is my favorite. Like $50 / bottle, super underrated. I get Dom P and Cristal get the attention, but even if I had the cash for it I'd still kop Moncuit. 

and I think one of the only Ronnel posts I've +'d is that one of his kid in the Bentley, that's tight.

and don't hate on vapid CWG's, they serve their purpose in life. 

Keep mobbin these streets with your son. My dad left me when I was around his age. All of the pics of partying with soulless la whores at wack clubs don't amount to the smile on that kids face.

Respect.

The kid is happy because he has entered the only space where daddy seems to spend money on/care about. always a "don't give a fuck about spending money on my home because no one can see it anyway/ not flashy enough" concept.

The kid is happy because he has entered the only space where daddy seems to spend money on/care about. always a "don't give a fuck about spending money on my home because no one can see it anyway/ not flashy enough" concept.

what the fuck do you know? stop projecting

oh wait, maybe it was one of your jokes...

what the fuck do you know? stop projecting

oh wait, maybe it was one of your jokes...

Oh I'm really sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, I didn't know it wasn't appropriate to crack jokes out of a kid who is unwillingly being exposed on the internet.

Edited by Egpt

Oh I'm really sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, I didn't know it wasn't appropriate to crack jokes out of a kid who is unwillingly being exposed on the internet.

i feel u dawg, but i think that ronnel probably shows his son this thread all the time.  kid probably knows dad's password.

"ayo junior! check dis shit out yo! daddy done got sum mor rep on sufu!  700 rep boy!  we goin baskin robbins!"

Edited by Woogle

Really? Champagne tastes awesome IMO. Like an alcoholic sprite.

I come from a family who doesn't drink too often, so I am mostly unexposed to alcohol. Drink champagne at new years and tastes terrible concept I guess.

I'll give it another shot, though. Hit 21 awhile back so I have been giving different drinks a try when I have the chance.