helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

How the fuck you gone leave pizza out of that whatever the fuck it is.

You need to make a rap album called white booty and pizza that could even be a song like to

That white booty and pizzah, drop them dollars on em cause I need it bruh.

I'm a young baller so I get em both in the club

Take a bite out of one and get in the other right after a bottle of bub.

I might sip cris but its my jewelry that sparkles.

Praying ill get lucky in this club with a coked out double of Jenna marbles.

Back to the crib man hope she swallows and gargles.

Word to my Bentley

Young baller got Balmain on the legs, Lanvin on the feet

Delivery not Digorno, I'm in the club I gotta eat

Swim with dolphins on the day off, standing on white sand

Post up to sufu on the weekly sometimes from the foreign lands

Bentley leather colored tan riding with my little man

People ask me what I do, like knowing'll get em grands

Accounts with so much money there ain't enough bands

Accounts with so much money I don't responds to demands

Accounts with so much money I can afford to shop trands

So much money people lookin smaller than strings theory strands

2 Balmainnnzzzzzzzz

With your status I'd expect baller status boards.. (Chanel, LV) instead of a Lost production line blank and a better suit than a cheap billabong ...

(Gold zippered diamond encrusted Quiksilver suit status) ...

Oh and girls in bikini with pizza and champagne hampers

With your status I'd expect baller status boards.. (Chanel, LV) instead of a Lost production line blank and a better suit than a cheap billabong ...

(Gold zippered diamond encrusted Quiksilver suit status) ...

Oh and girls in bikini with pizza and champagne hampers

I know you're obviously not serious about the surfboard comment

As far as wet suits... That Billabong one is one of the best ones out/great features for the price range.

Actually got a deal on it, 30% off $309.99

=]

I know you're obviously not serious about the surfboard comment

As far as wet suits... That Billabong one is one of the best ones out/great features for the price range.

Actually got a deal on it, 30% off $309.99

=]

The idea of someone who owns a bentley and looks for good deals on a 300 dollar wetsuit is just hilarious to me.

The idea of someone who owns a bentley and looks for good deals on a 300 dollar wetsuit is just hilarious to me.

just comes down to general intelligence and intelligent spending. no matter how much you have, money is still money. there should never come a time when it's spent completely carelessly. the whole idea of spending money like it doesn't matter is completely immature. the thought that someone who owns a bentley shouldn't be concerned with $300 is ignorant.

You sir are a fucking idiot. Does it look like fam0us fall under the intelligent spending category when he is wearing gold chains and is popping bottles of champagne at a club? Believe me, i am more aware of how frugal extremely rich people are than i would like to ahahah, but this guy isn't rich, he's just nouveau riche living for appearances.

the idea might be funny but the real rich are the most frugal. I just saw a rolls royce parked outside CVS because the owner didnt want to pay for parking at the Mortons steakhouse.

Thats when you bump your ass into the side view mirror hard enough to knock it off because you know hes not watching

Not that I would ever to anything like that lol :)

You sir are a fucking idiot. Does it look like fam0us fall under the intelligent spending category when he is wearing gold chains and is popping bottles of champagne at a club? Believe me, i am more aware of how frugal extremely rich people are than i would like to ahahah, but this guy isn't rich, he's just nouveau riche living for appearances.

I bet ronnel has more fun though.

I bet ronnel has more fun though.

If your definition of fun is going to shitty clubs full of CWG and CAG, show off bad taste in cars and clothes, hang out with B list celebrities, irrelevant music artists and jewellery fuckbois, I gotta admit I have no fun and never had any fun in my life for that matter.

^no no, really egpt 

it's kinda overboard; would almost think you're jealous but i'm in no place to call that kinda shit.

would never lead the lifestyle ronnel does but he's in a good place and making money. gotta respect the hustle/taking care of his son/family etc etc. 

soooo enough of the strange superh8 and moar cwgs idgaf about and pizzas with coke on em delivered to clubs in golden diamond-encrusted boxes