helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

probably wasting all your money on videos games and anime.

is that really that bad of a life, though?

Why the fuck not? 

That's some real salt of the earth type shit, man. 

you're right, i'm brewing some saltiness right now.  i just keep thinking you can spend a few extra $ for some pretty decent alch.

stealth wealth is smart. It's humble, and it's someone who doesn't want their identity tied to a dollar sign. My best friend makes insane amount of money, and while he lives good, most nights youd find us just drinking pbr at a local pub. 

stealth wealth doesn't mean you have to drink shitty beer. besides, pbr tends to be $3/pint at most places; but good beer is usually $5... if you're hurting for $2 you're just stingy.

stealth wealth doesn't mean you have to drink shitty beer. besides, pbr tends to be $3/pint at most places; but good beer is usually $5... if you're hurting for $2 you're just stingy.

Not entirely the point. I'm just illustrating that despite having money, and being financially successful, doesn't need to change a person into a "baller" or something. I've always liked nice clothes even when i was poor, and i always liked finding the best happy hours, and going to punk shows. Of course people should treat themselves and buy nice things if they have the means, but on wednesdays when there is dollar pbr night at the bar down the street, i'm getting piss drunk on 10 bucks, beelee dat!

Edited by bocaburgler

you're right -- any woman into a guy with a "carpe diem" tattoo on his arm probably finds his other assets pretty appealing.

Doubt bitches in the club eating pizza knows what "carpe diem" even means.