ordo

Outlier

fuck it was cool looking, but unwearable IMO. i couldn't even reach upward to grab something without knocking the brim of the hat, and since it is wire brimmed it was rather stiff so it would just knock the hat off my head. (maybe my head is too small)

I know, saw this earlier on insta... Deciding if it's  to put my money where my mouth is, im worried I can't pull it off though... 

So I tried out making an overseas order for a pair of slim dungarees now as they've lowered the shipping (I think it used to be like $50+ international) UPS came in at $25 which seems fair but I was not prepared for UPS charging me an additional $112.5 for customs and sales tax. Even though I've worn the hell out of my current pair certainly getting my values worth for the $160? I paid for them at Outliers NYC studio back in 2014. I'm not really sure if I feel them being worth the $335 I'll be paying for these which is about the dubble of what I paid last time :/ Will still be committing to the purchase though. Nothing in my wardrobe is getting as much wear as my dungarees. 

International buyers be aware though, have someone proxy for you if you can.

yeah, this has been A Thing for a while now. Not just for outlier but for any company that doesn't sell duties paid. 

Being following Outlier for a while but recently take action to get my first bunch of stuffs,gonna say I’m quite happy with it.

With the help of my friend @kampongkid,quite helpful master for the brand!

Key piece:gonna say it’s well designed than acr wk2, nice usage for fidlock. Also the build quality is without compromice.

amb shirt: just plan get myself a merino shirt and at that time it came in, that’s it. For shirt I thinking outlier got pretty decent sizing, for casual style I’m absolutely fine with my normal sizing in outlier. The shirt feels good,since I already got some experience with my summer time merino items, it’s eazy to getting used to it.Though it feels slightly warm than my expectations, it’ll be better in winter for sure.

og free ways: good shorts for sport as well as casual life. The sizing and pattern is nice overall,the schoeller fabric do feels like some soft version dryskin. Not tried it with biking riding but I think it could finish the work well.

quadzip: my friend recommend me this over the bigger one,and I thinking the choice is no doubt the right one. I using it as some daily routine,the low key and overall performance by Dyeema do makes me happy. Slightly drawback is the bag seems designed too tall? Maybe some outdoors concern to keep extra stuffs.

the core pack:

yeah,I pick it other than office pack. The ultra fine merino tee is da killer. I could basically wear it 7 24 356,it may not looking that much good, but it feels so good,no doubt.

Slim dungarees: the okey item from my first pick up for outlier. Overall it’s good, the material feels nice too. But the pattern is more like jeans and I’m like no more jeans people for around 10 years,bit strange,not the fault caused by the pants.

I’m satisfied with every penny I put on it,good job outlier,keeping on offering some lovely daily wearing items. 

11 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

Being following Outlier for a while but recently take action to get my first bunch of stuffs,gonna say I’m quite happy with it.

With the help of my friend @kampongkid,quite helpful master for the brand!

Key piece:gonna say it’s well designed than acr wk2, nice usage for fidlock. Also the build quality is without compromice.

amb shirt: just plan get myself a merino shirt and at that time it came in, that’s it. For shirt I thinking outlier got pretty decent sizing, for casual style I’m absolutely fine with my normal sizing in outlier. The shirt feels good,since I already got some experience with my summer time merino items, it’s eazy to getting used to it.Though it feels slightly warm than my expectations, it’ll be better in winter for sure.

og free ways: good shorts for sport as well as casual life. The sizing and pattern is nice overall,the schoeller fabric do feels like some soft version dryskin. Not tried it with biking riding but I think it could finish the work well.

quadzip: my friend recommend me this over the bigger one,and I thinking the choice is no doubt the right one. I using it as some daily routine,the low key and overall performance by Dyeema do makes me happy. Slightly drawback is the bag seems designed too tall? Maybe some outdoors concern to keep extra stuffs.

the core pack:

yeah,I pick it other than office pack. The ultra fine merino tee is da killer. I could basically wear it 7 24 356,it may not looking that much good, but it feels so good,no doubt.

Slim dungarees: the okey item from my first pick up for outlier. Overall it’s good, the material feels nice too. But the pattern is more like jeans and I’m like no more jeans people for around 10 years,bit strange,not the fault caused by the pants.

I’m satisfied with every penny I put on it,good job outlier,keeping on offering some lovely daily wearing items. 

post some photos! Been thinking about taking the plunge on some Outlier garms myself.

Probably a silly question but is the Nyco oxford able to be tailored like most oxfords? I like mine but i definitely have to hem the sleeves, and it fits pretty boxy. Not sure if the design would throw off most tailors.

On 9/13/2017 at 11:19 AM, stress_waves said:

Probably a silly question but is the Nyco oxford able to be tailored like most oxfords? I like mine but i definitely have to hem the sleeves, and it fits pretty boxy. Not sure if the design would throw off most tailors.

the design is extremely standard for oxford shirts as are most of outlier's designs. i don't see why it couldn't be tailored by any competent tailor.