Heavyweight Boots Championships 2013 - 2015

Megatron1505

i wasnt aware that you could leave the logo off. I thought that it was mandatory. Regarding the natural CXL, it seems to be very difficult to get matching shades. My oakstreets in natural are slightly off as well as are many of the boots made with it. Over time, yes the patina will sort of even out. they look fantastic, you made a great choice. Its got me rethinking my boot strategy for 2013....

i wasnt aware that you could leave the logo off. I thought that it was mandatory. Regarding the natural CXL, it seems to be very difficult to get matching shades. My oakstreets in natural are slightly off as well as are many of the boots made with it. Over time, yes the patina will sort of even out. they look fantastic, you made a great choice. Its got me rethinking my boot strategy for 2013....

The difference in shade is there, but probably not noticeable to someone casually looking at them. I think they'll develop perfectly. I'm kind of kicking myself for not wearing them to work today..

The difference in shade is there, but probably not noticeable to someone casually looking at them. I think they'll develop perfectly. I'm kind of kicking myself for not wearing them to work today..

I wouldn't worry too much about the logo, mine is barely noticeable after a couple years of wear.

8660689826_b26949e2e2_z.jpg

photo by jgomez541, on Flickr

Laced them up and decided the best way to beak these in would be to actually wear them. So far, 7 hours into my day and they're still comfortable. They'll be amazing once broken in. By far the nicest boot I've ever owned/worn. I love my Alden's, and RWs, but there is no comparing those brands to these.

66623B78-6F16-45A2-A137-8CE0F30F0953-569-000001E9DAD67005.jpg

EDBB7892-8F8A-4829-AA89-1B6DE02A9A7D-569-000001E9CE0935DE.jpg

Apologies for the hideous fire retardant pants that I have to wear while at work.

Decided to apply some Huberds boot grease to all my Whites today.....

Post grease treatment...

udavyhar.jpg

CXL Whites Oxfords

epyranyr.jpg

Milano Red Water Buffalo SD's

2u5y5eba.jpg

Black Dress and Rough Out Bounty Hunters

hahaha. fair enough. they almost fucked up the delivery of my package. till i couldnt take it and went straight down for self collection.

hwb-07

THEY'RE HERE! WHITE'S HORSEHIDE SEMI DRESS. THE SMELL OF THE LEATHER IS JUST AMAZING.

null_zps136b41fd.jpg

null_zpscb5982ea.jpg

null_zps935671b8.jpg

horsehide semi dress.

close trim

leather toe cap

Edited by louisbosco

hahaha. fair enough. they almost fucked up the delivery of my package. till i couldnt take it and went straight down for self collection.

hwb-07

THEY'RE HERE! WHITE'S HORSEHIDE SEMI DRESS. THE SMELL OF THE LEATHER IS JUST AMAZING.

null_zps136b41fd.jpg

null_zpscb5982ea.jpg

horsehide semi dress.

close trim

leather toe cap

I got almost the exact makeup and LOVE them! I got a natural midsole and a medallion toecap, but still Horse Hide and that gooood stuff!

Brilliant build man! :D

^ great built there louis...HorseHide for the win!

so looks like today is boot day :biggrin:

picked these up from customs this morning...and i´m still speachless :D

just going to let the pics do the talking! ;)

HWBC-12

size: UK9

style: 1950 Service Boot

leather: Brown HorseHide

toe cap: Straight Toe Cap

last: 310 Last

sole: Dainite Sole

midsole: Single Natural

hardware: Brass Eyelets

bild001l.jpg

bild004lx.jpg

bild003l.jpg

bild009lf.jpg

bild010l.jpg

bild005l.jpg

bild007l.jpg

bild006lg.jpg

to cont. ...

Those horsehide SD look fantastic. I really wish they'd offer that leather as an option on the bounty hunters.

The Natural CXL is different than any other CXL or similar leather (pull up) I've had. I've worn these new White's pretty consistantly since they've arrived, and there is no creases forming. Just a slight dimple where the fore foot flexes. All my other boots (Alden 403, RW IR & GTs) have shown creasing with the same or less wear. The White's are almost behaving how I'd imagine horse hide or cordovan would. (The only items I have crafted from horse/cordovan are holsters, and the feel is even similar)

My next pair will be something more dressy, and definitely in shell cordovan, as my casual/work/hiking needs are more than well covered :)

Great boots everyone, I haven't seen a single pair that I don't like, and I'm usually quite picky. This is going to be a fun few years!

Thanks guys! :)

And highvoltage, I share the same sentiments. I asked Kyle to do them up in the bounty hunter and he said it couldn't be done. And definitely there's gonna be the cordovan for the next pair.

That said, everything seems to be falling in place now with most people getting their new kicks!