Heavyweight Boots Championships 2013 - 2015

Megatron1505

I'm tempted to get a black rough out heel counter over Red Dog smooth....

But in the end, didn't:

Quantity Price Total Baker's Custom Bounty Hunter by White's Boots

Counter Leather Red Dog Smooth, Celastic Toe Box Single Celastic Toe, Height 6", Midsole Single, Heel Base Standard, Last Semi Dress (Bounty Hunter), Steel Toe No Thanks, Upper (Shaft) LeatherRed Dog Smooth, Toe Cap No Thanks, Toe Vamp Leather Red Dog Smooth, Top Cut Top (standard), Hardware Nickle Eyes & Hooks, Leather Liner Cream, Pull Loops Leather Pull Loops, Size - Width D (medium), Lace Design Lace to Toe, Sole Vibram 430 Mini Vib, Toe Cap Leather Color Does not apply, Edge Natural, Heel Lifts Standard, Size - Length 11.5

Edited by zwer

my contest pair, ordered back in november (#46):

custom viberg 6" bobcat, 2030 last

* natural cxl

* brass hardware

* deconstructed toe

* deadstock biltrite half sole, cats paw heel

Damn those are sweet!!

How and where did you customize them?

Thehehe, nope I'm in the land of the living again. White's on the left foot, Greens on the right?

Nah, I won't use the white's for the contest. They are my new fishing and outdoor boots. Unfortunately I live in a city so they won't see much regular wear. Not enough for this three year contest anyway.

Been a member for a good while but haven't posted much. I thought this competition might be a chance to get more involved on the forum.

Working in a sheet metal shop is pretty hard on my footwear. I wanted a black pair of roughouts as these seem to hold up against the scrapes and scratches but decided on these redwings i bought something else instead and will post pics when i get them!

8509415889_59e2b89550_n.jpg

photo by jgomez541, on Flickr

Edited by themexican

Just throwing this out there...

Between Beatle, Kyle and myself (mainly Beatle) we have come up with a competition tee. I'm aware that this is mainly a different crowd to the HWDC crowd, so as way of market research, would anyone be interested in a tee?

Just throwing this out there...

Between Beatle, Kyle and myself (mainly Beatle) we have come up with a competition tee. I'm aware that this is mainly a different crowd to the HWDC crowd, so as way of market research, would anyone be interested in a tee?

More shirts the better...count me in.

Just had word that my boots will be another 2 - 3 weeks, they were ordered on January 28th. Just out of interest for all you who are waiting.

I ordered mine jan 27th and they came in the other day and are on their way to me for additional reference. Guess I was lucky.