Heavyweight Boots Championships 2013 - 2015

Megatron1505

HWB-65 

Baker's Custom Bounty Hunter by White's Boots

Counter Leather Red Dog Smooth

Celastic Toe Box Single Celastic Toe, Height 6", Midsole Single, Heel Base Standard

Last Semi Dress (Bounty Hunter)

Upper (Shaft) Leather Red Dog Smooth

Toe Vamp Leather Red Dog Smooth

Hardware Nickle Eyes & Hooks

Leather Liner Cream

Size - Width D (medium), Lace Design Lace to Toe

Sole Vibram 430 Mini Vib

Edge Natural

Heel Lifts Standard

Size - Left 11, Right 11.5

null_zps16a2b7fb.jpg

null_zpseb296948.jpg

null_zps26f6db5d.jpg

null_zps52407c58.jpg

null_zps69074bb7.jpg

Edited by zwer

HWB-86

Awaiting order, here are my specs.

Custom Semi Dress by White's Boots
Last Standard, Sole Vibram 700, Size - Length 7.5, Hardware Black Eyes & Hooks, Edge Black, Upper (Shaft) Leather Black Dress, Midsole Single, Pull Loops Leather Pull Loops, Leather LinerCream, Sole Trim Standard Trim, Toe Vamp Leather Black Dress, Size - Width D (medium), Toe Cap Leather Toe Cap (only available on plain toe style), Celastic Toe Box Single Celastic Toe, Heel Base Standard

HWB - 82

Awaiting delivery

pics to come

Nicks custom renegade boots

Burgundy latigo

#3 last (narrow shape)

No toe box

Japanese engineer buckles

2in longer instep straps

Double brown mid soles

Brown 705 vibram half sole

Edited by TheBlackGoat

Just rememberd I got a message from mega saying I was number HWB-75, so I´m good to go!

I was at a wedding last night, too much drinking and to little sleep...

I´ll post pics of my contest HH White's Semi Dress tomorrow.

Nah, everyone knows who they are and if they are in, and other people don't need to know as they will see who is in through the contest. 

This is my early favorite for front runner. I love that two tone combination, plus you can't beat a vintage-style half sole. Did you shine the toes?

Yup shined them up for the photos. Love the way these look. I haven't worn them to work yet but will begin soon.

Thanks!

Edited by themexican

We have 87 competitors, we extended above 50 weeeeeeeeeeeeks ago......some of you guys need to follow the thread  ;)

I'm loving all the great pairs getting posted up.

I have to decide if I want to actually put these boots to work at my job...tomorrow we are putting in a ton of 2" conduit, underground. Which will mean spending a ton of time working in trenches. It's pretty dirty work. These boots are more than up to it, they feel rock solid, and even scrapes that I expected to be bad cleaned right up. I wore a pair of Redwing Iron Rangers for a year, and didn't destroy them, but these are so much nicer, I'm torn...wear them on the job, risk really beating them up, or keep them nice and wear them as much as possible, over the two years....?

My job duties vary quite a bit, so I think I'll wear them to work, and if we are doing some nasty job, I'll switch into an alternate pair. I've been wearing a pair of good hikers (Asolo) for work off an on for the past 3-4 years, and while not the most stylish SUFU-wise, they are comfortable, and waterproof. I might try my newer Danner MT. LTs, as they were pretty affordable and well made.

Update from Morgan @ Viberg. only thing i didnt spec or talk about was the tongue, not sure about balck. has any one had a pair shipped to the UK, shipping costs, duty, tax??

Mail+Attachment-1.jpegMail+Attachment.jpeg