Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

beatle you´re able to throw up some fitpics of the hat?

i have the first version of the sufuxebbets collab hats and am not that blown away tbh. (also the 7 5/8 i have doesn´t fit that good anymore after a wash)! thx in advance...

be careful how you wash these hats. I believe they are 100% wool and a regular wash would ruin them.

I got the sample and mailed it to Beatle so i'm not sure if she has it yet. The hat is very nice and the quality

is top notch!

As requested, close up pics of the Dark Stain Bridle with a brass number 4 buckle, 1.5" width. Please pay close attention to the profile of the buckle, which I believe is just about perfect.

2013-02-24225100.jpg

2013-02-24225111.jpg

2013-02-24225133.jpg

2013-02-24225201.jpg

2013-02-24225213.jpg

Yeh, I could have polished it up a bit first, but this is how it looks up close and personal. Construction is great, the leather has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated, pictures do not do it justice.

Yeh, I could have polished it up a bit first, but this is how it looks up close and personal. Construction is great, the leather has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated, pictures do not do it justice.

As it is with most nice leathers. Construction and hardware looks top notch as well.

is there any idea how much longer the preorder on the ebbets will be open?

The pre - order will be open for roughly six weeks.

We need to collect 30 heads - that is roughly the ebbets minimum for a custom order. It will take ebbets about 4 weeks to produce. It would be great if we were able to place the order beginning of March so your heads would be outfitted at the comp start date.

We will continue to ofer the cap throughout the comp duration, but it will always be based on actual number of orders. So the chances of snatching one will get slimmer towards the end ...

I received the cap - quality is just as great as you would expect given ebbets reputation and history, which is why we approached them in the first place.

I reckon hand washing is the way to go, 100% wool doesn´t apprecciate anything else.

I will post a fit pic soon..

8423695350_6f44c30f08_z.jpg

And also - pre order for your heavy champ tee is up and running !

DEnim-Popeye-hwdc-SF_IHF.png

We need to collect 30 heads - that is roughly the ebbets minimum for a custom order. It will take ebbets about 4 weeks to produce. It would be great if we were able to place the order beginning of March so your heads would be outfitted at the comp start date.

We will continue to ofer the cap throughout the comp duration, but it will always be based on actual number of orders. So the chances of snatching one will get slimmer towards the end ...

Will there be a chance that any of the later orders will be a fully adjustable fit? i know i've seen ebbets with a leather strap on the back:

Ebbets_2_back.jpg

Getting my jeans in the mail today! 24oz Naked and Famous, custom fitted by the company and signed by Brandon Svarc!

Great pair of jeans, being wearing that pair for the last 9 months or so. Great fades!

It will take ebbets about 4 weeks to produce. It would be great if we were able to place the order beginning of March so your heads would be outfitted at the comp start date.

beatle, ebbets can take its sweeet time and that 4 weeks can double pretty easily. just a heads up. great caps. definitely worth the wait.

Edited by satchelbmoore

HWDC2 - Official Sponsor Tees

The HWDC2, official sponsor tees are now ready to order.

- Tees are indigo dyed.

- Produced by The Denim Vault in Jakarta.

- 3/4 Length Sleeves.

- Original Graphic.

- Made to order only.

* Pre-order open from now until February 7th.

* Delivery 4 - 6 weeks from close of pre-order.

* Price is $55 including world wide shipping.

* All payments should be sent to [email protected]

* Do not forget to include your size and shipping address.with the payment.

HWDC-T-SHIRT-DESIGN-MOCKUP_zps351f4458.jpg

This is the size chart.

Width x Length

xs 47 x 67

s 49 x 69

m51x 71

L53 x 73

XL 55 x 75

XXL 59 x 77

Width is from pit to pit and in cm

WE ONLY HAVE 7 ORDERS FOR THIS SHIRT SO FAR, WE NEED A MINIMUM OF 24 ORDERS TO COMMISSION THE PRODUCTION RUN. SHOULD YOU WISH TO ORDER ONE OF THESE STRICTLY LIMITED TEES, NOW IS THE TIME. WE HAVE 7 DAYS TO MAKE THESE SHIRTS HAPPEN.

No, I'm just a supporter. I met him some months ago when he hemmed another pair of jeans I own, and we talked about denim over coffee a couple of times after that. I really like the brand and his thoughtful approach, very excited to get my pair.