UES Denim

ShAraLeEe

100 episodes are in FACE OF DENIM. This content features our customer’s jeans and those stories. We couldn’t have such an achievement without you. They show how jeans are really worn, cared and loved. Thank you very much from the bottoms of our heart.

http://www.ues.co.jp/faceofdenim/faceofdenim.htm

404014_399071816783306_493823517_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, pics are up for my UES 400T. Apologies for the previous post! Guess my first attempt at posting images didnt work out too well. I got these jeans about two weeks ago and in the raw version. So I put them in the washer for about 45mins at 40 degrees celcius and they pretty much shrank to what I wanted them to. Been wearing them for about a week. There arent any hidden rivets which I was slightly disappointed about but it doesnt really matter because the denim makes up for it. The character of the denim is really lovely, after a few wears they became pretty comfortable (zimbabwe cotton) and I'm pretty excited about the fading capabilities.

Overall, the fit really works for anyone who likes a slim tapered cut no matter the body type.

Measurements for my size 27 are:

Waist: 28

Thigh: 10

Inseam: 31.5

Leg Opening: 6.5

Front rise (using the BiG method): 9.6

Back rise: 14

DSC_0908_zps54044b5f.jpg

Love the buttons

DSC_0903_zps35adc432.jpg

Chainstitched coin pocket with no selvage

DSC_0900_zpsbcff30ca.jpg

Love the print on the pocketbags!

DSC_0896_zpsdb364b9e.jpg

Micro on the denim. its actually pretty hairy.

DSC_0895_zpsc27f7bb0.jpg

Pretty standard leather patch, the dark areas are from my leather belt

DSC_0893_zps6b360bc6.jpg

half-selvage

DSC_0902_zps8e43dbcd.jpg

Raised beltloops and hardware

DSC_0889_zpsd9fd5a5e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had excellent service from Rainbow County (UES online international store)... I ordered a belt about a week ago—a painless process, very easy—and it arrived just now with two copies of the denim book and a handwritten note of thanks.  The belt itself came from one thick-skinned cow... 6-7mm through—I'll not be needing another any time soon!  Competitively priced for comparable product, too.  I'll be contemplating UES denim next time I'm after a pair of jeans.

• 4 weeks later...

Pulled the trigger on a pair of 400R. Ordered them on Monday and received them just now (Friday).

Denim is awesome (one-wash) as expected and the hangar freebee tops any freebee I've gotten from anywhere else.

I asked if they could mark it as a gift but they say said they couldn't but I didn't get charged any customs fee anyways win-win. Also got them to stamp/brand the order date on the patch.

6be58384-9e89-472d-b754-f03b443b6db1_zps

Edited by HAZARDkid

^^ For comparison, I picked up the 400R last month in size 32 raw.  Soak, machine wash, and 20-30 min in the dryer to get as much shrinkage out as possible.  I'm typically in the 31-32 waist range.  I likely could have gone with a 31 but I like the fit on the 32. The fit reminds me of a cross between the SD103 (rise) and the old 45RPM Sorahiko (rest of the fit).  Denim is pretty terrific.  I wouldn't call it slubby but there are lots of striations.  If the fit works for you, I highly recommend a pair.   Oh, and Lee at UES is a pleasure to deal with.  I've gotten a couple button down shirts and a t-shirt from them as well.  Will definitely purchase again (especially if the Yen weakens more).

Measurements in CM (Before / After)

Waist: 42.5 / 40

Front Rise: 26.5 / 25

Back Rise: 35 / 34

Thigh: 31 / 30

Knee 25 / 24

Leg Opening: 23 / 21.5

Length: 79.5 / 76.5

Edited by schmallo15

The secret weapon of UES-SELVEDGE YARN-DYED UNEVENNESS CHINO

6w5z.jpg

My preference for Chino Pants is not less than for jeans.

Since I found this secret weapon of UES, SELVEDGE YARN-DYED UNEVENNESS CHINO during a business trip in Japan in 2011. I am not just saying “secret weaponâ€, I am told by its fabric, touch, sewing, details, dye, wearing, pattern, the effect after wearing…and so on. It can be considered best of the best depends on the super thick cotton fabric and high-density fiber combined with fine sewing skills. And it’s seldom advertised so that it is a secret weapon.

bloz.jpg

eqi5.jpg

tsn2.jpg

yjm3.jpg

usbi.jpg

tjbe.jpg

iovl.jpg

t3ka.jpg