lets talk watches

poopie boy

wish list:

submariner *will buy when I'm done with grad school.

I was trying one on at a store at a mall, told her I was waiting to finish school, girl was like "just ask for it when you finish college."

my parents ain't rich, and who's parents give their kids a $7k watch on finishing a seemingly menial goal if graduating college?

my wish list (i guess it's realistic if I buy one a year or less? :o)

IWC 3714-17

Rolex Explorer 1, Air-King with the Explorer style dial, white faced Milgauss, one of the three

Rolex Sub or SD

JLC Reverso Classic

PAM336

unrealistic, maybe one if I got married to a mad traditional oriental beezy whose parents would foot the bill:

-Lange 1 in platinum

-a gold VC or Patek

etc, etc

wish list:

submariner *will buy when I'm done with grad school.

I was trying one on at a store at a mall, told her I was waiting to finish school, girl was like "just ask for it when you finish college."

my parents ain't rich, and who's parents give their kids a $7k watch on finishing a seemingly menial goal if graduating college?

a friend of mine got a rolex sub. from his parents when he finished his degree. funny thing is he has no interest in watches and his dad picked it out cause it was the 'sportiest' rolex at the jewellers.

So after what can only be described as a ‘cunt of a week’, me and a couple of the boys hit the cas on Thursday night . Long story short, ended up walking away with just over 9k. lol

Yesterday afternoon, went up to Cartier to pick up gift for gf birthday. In Sydney, we’ve got the omega boutique across the road so I went in to have a look. Have always had an interest in the moonwatch and ended up walking out with one.

watch.jpg

So after what can only be described as a ‘cunt of a week’, me and a couple of the boys hit the cas on Thursday night . Long story short, ended up walking away with just over 9k. lol

Yesterday afternoon, went up to Cartier to pick up gift for gf birthday. In Sydney, we’ve got the omega boutique across the road so I went in to have a look. Have always had an interest in the moonwatch and ended up walking out with one.

watch.jpg

My friend's dad had this watch. It's lost somewhere in their old home in Lebanon. It's drool worthy.

Hey guys. So I am graduating college this year (and I am presenting my undergraduate thesis at a national conference:)) so my fam wants to get me a collective graduation gift. Naturally my mind immediately jumped to a watch. I think the limit is around the $2,000 range. Right now I am interested in the following:

Sinn 756

Sinn 356 flieger

Sinn 556

Anyone want to throw out some other suggestions within that range. I'm not looking for anything in particular, except that I probably do not want to exceed 41/42mm in size.