lets talk watches

poopie boy

OHHH man! That's one of those vintage Pepsi ones, right? So nice.

thanks, yes it's a Pepsi Dial.

Super: which watch did you lose? I'd be sick if I lost a watch...

Speaking of public transport and watches,

I smashed the face of my Swiss Army on a pole while on the bus back in high school because the bus driver decided to slam the brakes.

sa_241330_sol_a03.jpg

Funny, because it was from the line of their "active" watches. I didn't even hit the pole that hard. Anyway, this reminds me that I should get it fixed :P

311772d1281375022-new-parnis-open-heart-20108316269813-jpg

got a cheap homage to rotate with my black mako. looks like the lovechild of an iwc 3714 and a seagull m163s. apparently has a seagull st2500 movement. surprisingly accurate so far for a homage. mini seconds hand on the open heart is weird (mine are lined up correctly though.. thank god) and the date is on some chibi shit but the power reserve works good and for $70 i'm not really in a position to complain.

sorry for the peasant interruption. that seamaster is the most.

For $70? That looks great. I'd get a navy croc band for it, like the 3714-17

I actually tried a 3714 on today for the first time, I have like 5.5" wrists and I still think I could swing the Portuguese now. It'd look big but doable, so back on my short list.

I am getting a JLC Master Control on Friday.

For $70? That looks great. I'd get a navy croc band for it, like the 3714-17

I actually tried a 3714 on today for the first time, I have like 5.5" wrists and I still think I could swing the Portuguese now. It'd look big but doable, so back on my short list.

I am getting a JLC Master Control on Friday.

navy croc sounds good. the 3714 has the same curved lugs as my homage (& 42mm as well?) and my wrists are about the same size as yours.. there's a little smidge of overhang but it's not really noticeable (doubt anyone that ever looks at your watch will ever mention it anyway)

I don't get why everybody is beasting over those. I have a feeling they'll look real stupid when worn. Some of my nylon straps barely sit flat, so I don't know about leather man.

+1. Plus the beauty of a nato strap is that you sweat, it gets smelly, you wash it and it's good again.