superconfessional

I don't know how cosmo stays in production. the covers all say the exact same thing every month.

*****1240968 TRICKS TO HEAT UP YOUR MAN IN THE BEDROOM!!! WE TALKED TO 2304996 GUYS ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!*****

******HOW TO LOSE 100 POUNDS IN 7 DAYS AND LOOK FABULOUS FOR YOUR MAN!!!!*********

******03949 SEXY FALL FASHINS TO GET THE BOYS TO LOOK AT YOU!!!!!*****

fuck dat shet

I'm not a huge fan of Jezebel but their "Cover Lies" posts are always terrific.

cosmo_lie.jpg

moar here

Its because everyday a girl is born and groomed by those around her to have little to no substance. It seems nowadays women live to impress and outdo other women rather than developing unique and personal interests. In los angeles atleast, women are constantly trying to fabricate an image of themselves that attracts adoration and recognition for seemingly doing nothing but looking and speaking cute. The goal is to get a "hot and successful" guy but for no purpose other than showing other women that she can get a "hot and successful" guy. He can treat her like dirt and make her feel like cold lumpy shit, but as long as that image is fulfilled and other women envy her she will not question the relationship.

Like eddie griffin once said, "what ever happened to falling in love with a nigga with a bus pass?"

Asian women got this down to a fine ass science. They should give seminars to white chicks.

Its because everyday a girl is born and groomed by those around her to have little to no substance. It seems nowadays women live to impress and outdo other women rather than developing unique and personal interests. In los angeles atleast, women are constantly trying to fabricate an image of themselves that attracts adoration and recognition for seemingly doing nothing but looking and speaking cute. The goal is to get a "hot and successful" guy but for no purpose other than showing other women that she can get a "hot and successful" guy. He can treat her like dirt and make her feel like cold lumpy shit, but as long as that image is fulfilled and other women envy her she will not question the relationship.

Like eddie griffin once said, "what ever happened to falling in love with a nigga with a bus pass?"

Amazing, +rep.

I've transferred to a different uni and it starts today. I hope to meet at least one woman with at least some integrity and substance today. Apart from that, I hope I just go in and learn something.

Amazing, +rep.

I've transferred to a different uni and it starts today. I hope to meet at least one woman with at least some integrity and substance today. Apart from that, I hope I just go in and learn something.

good luck on your first day, i hope you don't make an asshole of yourself! :)

I volounteered to do an oral presentation first in one of my class. I could have done it march or some shit but no, I had to go ahead and decide I'd do it in the second class.

10 minutes on either some du who took pictures of nuclear facilites or 10 minutes some wack texts on postmodernism D:

So tomorrow my school is playing some ghetto ass school (at their school) and they were talking shit on the paper, saying were all rich white kids who got our life handed to us on a silver platter and we wont win cuz we dont know hardship, so we're gonna go and in the middle of the game pull out our wallets and chant "WE GOING TO COLLEGE! WERE GOING TO COLLEGE!"

I love my school hahaha

I volounteered to do an oral presentation first in one of my class. I could have done it march or some shit but no, I had to go ahead and decide I'd do it in the second class.

10 minutes on either some du who took pictures of nuclear facilites or 10 minutes some wack texts on postmodernism D:

i just did an oral presentation in french on some movie. i had freecat edit it. my teacher called me out on it being too good. :( caught up

So tomorrow my school is playing some ghetto ass school (at their school) and they were talking shit on the paper, saying were all rich white kids who got our life handed to us on a silver platter and we wont win cuz we dont know hardship, so we're gonna go and in the middle of the game pull out our wallets and chant "WE GOING TO COLLEGE! WERE GOING TO COLLEGE!"

I love my school hahaha

This is a terrible idea. You guys might as well stomp out a copy of Soul Plane too.

in grammar school, we played a well to do school in b ball. they were hooting and hollering and laughing at our sneakers and we beat them 71-16 and the parents and kids were cold silent by 3 minutes in. our center punched their forward in the head during the second quarter. do not fuck with poor folks. they have nothing to loose.

fuckkkkk everything. i need some slutty ass bar skank to fucking lay me and leave before i wake up. or something. don't know if it'd help right now but couldn't hurt (maybe stds though)