superconfessional

i like to eat dinner and watch dexter. kind of gross.

my dad is giving me shit about the trip i'm planning to go on. i'm going whether he likes it or not, but i don't have a credit card so i sort of need him to buy the ticket. the credit card i do have is a joint account, which they pay for. i'm thinking of just charging the ticket myself. "sry pops, non-refundable." but i am paying for my trip tho

Fuck teenage girls, every girl who I've ever fallen hard for or had an awesome relationship with has been at least 2 years older than me, and every younger chick has sucked in bed.

Also I am hell of crushing right now, feels niiiiiiice.

How old are you? I thought early 20s

I frequently express to my teachers in my grad program my reservations with specific assignments and sometimes the whole program in general. Also, i showed up to class drunk last thursday because that class is a waste of my time and i could care less. Now i have some meeting with my coordinator and 2 directors from my area of the college of education. I almost hope they just give me my money back and kick me out. I ain't putting my tail between my legs and feeling bad at this meeting either. Fuck that. I'm paying for this program, they'll hear my grievances.

I work amazing w/ women when I'm high.

I've been making out with this girl I live with, it's going to get awkward for sure...

My friend started doing his roomie that had just moved in. He pulled the ol' "offering comfort to her since she and her boyfriend broke up" thing. He refers to it as shitting where he eats.

As far as confessions go, my friend with benefits has a friend who is Russian, 6', skinny, blond hair blue eyes model looking type who was grinding and grabbing all up on me at a party last week, and I want to do her. I know it is a bad idea, and I'm probably not going to pursue it, but it would be nice.

Good idea. I should add though, that this Russian person is also cute and pleasant, and works farming and rustic artisanal bread making jobs. She wears (accidentally) well faded 501s and western type shirts in an "I don't give a fuck" kind of way. She's not at all trying... Maybe I should get with her...