superconfessional

Two of my biggest fears: Drowning and Motorcycles.

Last week in Belize i learned to swim for the first time.

Today i bought a motorcycle.

I'm thinking it's a little early for a mid-life crisis.

never too early for a midlife crisis.

speaking of learning to swim, I had to teach a child to swim this summer. He refused to learn from the lifeguards at the camp I worked at because he only trusted me. So when I taught him how to do a breast stroke, he flipped out and thought he was drowning. It's really amazing how hard it is for people to learn to swim, even at 9 years old.

Kiya, you're not having a midlife crisis, you're just realizing there are certain things that should be learned in life, whatever the moment.

i think it's chemically similar.

yeah. i think the two are pretty close.

sucks for you though, ive heard this a lot from different people but its never been an issue for me. i can feel sorta blue after but not retarded

i think it's chemically similar.

they are both stimulants. meth and adderall are more chemically similar they're both amphetamines.

i got rid of the crazy gurl who thought she was my wife by letting her walk in on me and another gurl.

sorry shawty

thats fuckin boss. props.

i just took some adderall and its not really doing anything..

maybe cause i take provigil daily, it really doesnt hype me up at all.

provigil doesn't do much for me, it just doesn't feel like i need to go to sleep but not a real stimulant (isn't that stuff for like old people anyway?)

adderall is much better, party all night long.

honestly, i like his gay little messages before his fits. then i look at his sunnies and frown.

oh yeah, and i dont go to the sunglasses/glasses threads on sufu anymore because 95% of you guys are hopeless on your opinions of frames.

dickriders.

i wanted to watch a movie so i asked my roommate and friend "what about an asian one ?" , he answered "no way !", so i insisted... and... shit i'm so stupid we talked about his azn gf breaking up with him for the last few hours. i felt so stupid.

Having sportfreak on here makes me not even want to visit the forum anymore.

it was simply a matter of time for him to find SuFu. i would like to take him on, one on one, and fuck up his hair and kicks.

edit: i'm feeling really nice now since my last post on this thread hahaha.