superconfessional

Julz, aren't you like 22? If you have to sneak out windows to do whatever, you really need to get it together and move out of your parents home. I know you just got divorced and it's a traditional family and all that, but too much is too much.

:-/ ugghhhhhhhh. too much is too much.

she's a bitch...move on

lol... while that could be true, in my experience, it's probably an attention thing.

girls like getting all the attention that comes with the texts/calls, etc... but it's only in certain situations that they are willing to reciprocate...

I'm twenty.

Also any girl who plays hard to get I just write off and ignore, I've got a three strikes, you're out policy on dogging me.

That's a good policy. You got your head on straight. Keep on truckin'

this is for cabl3:

No such thing as hard to get these days, just a girl that enjoys trying to play a lot of dudes at once by being flirtatious and inviting to every dude she knows. They get the idea from womens magazines that promote superficial and critically judgmental behavior in women.

Want to stop getting played? Don't play the game.

If she doesn't respond to (2) text messages or a (heavy) voicemail. Forget her. Its not meant to be that difficult. And I bet the dude that offers the least amount of effort towards her is gaining the most of her attention.

Caring will only hurt you in the long run fam

thanks man yea i completely agree...well yea friday will be strike 3

not really thinking about it too much though, i'm more concerned bout havin fun w/some friends ;)

also, the leather jacket wasnt too bad in the morning...though all of a sudden its way too humid and im only wearing it when i go outdoors (at work/uni)

def gonna keep it on for tonight though, gonna go see my friend's band

Someone at my school made a gossip profile on facebook where they talk shit to and about people. It's too great, i love my school. I really wish she would step up her game and make it a full out blog with pictures and stuff that would be even better. I'm enjoying reading her shit.

Everybody was talking about this shit today, it was too funny, i cant wait till it gets back to the administration. On some skank-ass girls profile the shit talker said "No dick will ever be bigger than your forehead"

I was looking at it during class, I LOLed pretty hard

Also i went to vampire weekend/hot chip last night, it was wayyyy too good. so fun.

I don't know how cosmo stays in production. the covers all say the exact same thing every month.

*****1240968 TRICKS TO HEAT UP YOUR MAN IN THE BEDROOM!!! WE TALKED TO 2304996 GUYS ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!*****

******HOW TO LOSE 100 POUNDS IN 7 DAYS AND LOOK FABULOUS FOR YOUR MAN!!!!*********

******03949 SEXY FALL FASHINS TO GET THE BOYS TO LOOK AT YOU!!!!!*****

fuck dat shet

ive been dealing with fraudulent activity on my bank account for the past two weeks.

had to open a new account and leave a minimal amount of money in there so it doesn't get closed while at the same time hoarding cash because i keep getting random charges that send me to a negative account balance and a myriad of overdraft fees for things I never bought/subscribed to.

Everybody was talking about this shit today, it was too funny, i cant wait till it gets back to the administration. On some skank-ass girls profile the shit talker said "No dick will ever be bigger than your forehead"

I was looking at it during class, I LOLed pretty hard

Also i went to vampire weekend/hot chip last night, it was wayyyy too good. so fun.

my friend made a diss myspace and got suspended from school cuz some kids parents snitched

I don't know how cosmo stays in production. the covers all say the exact same thing every month.

*****1240968 TRICKS TO HEAT UP YOUR MAN IN THE BEDROOM!!! WE TALKED TO 2304996 GUYS ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!*****

******HOW TO LOSE 100 POUNDS IN 7 DAYS AND LOOK FABULOUS FOR YOUR MAN!!!!*********

******03949 SEXY FALL FASHINS TO GET THE BOYS TO LOOK AT YOU!!!!!*****

fuck dat shet

Its because everyday a girl is born and groomed by those around her to have little to no substance. It seems nowadays women live to impress and outdo other women rather than developing unique and personal interests. In los angeles atleast, women are constantly trying to fabricate an image of themselves that attracts adoration and recognition for seemingly doing nothing but looking and speaking cute. The goal is to get a "hot and successful" guy but for no purpose other than showing other women that she can get a "hot and successful" guy. He can treat her like dirt and make her feel like cold lumpy shit, but as long as that image is fulfilled and other women envy her she will not question the relationship.

Like eddie griffin once said, "what ever happened to falling in love with a nigga with a bus pass?"