superconfessional

that was me when i was a kid.

Same, I remember playing with kids in the neighborhood, run around and get exhausted then run inside to chug some coke. No wonder I could not keep up with the other kids.

Also with fast food, I ate tons of it during 7th and 8th grade because of the pokemon toys at burger king. I think this accelerated the rate of my puberty making me the tallest kid in the class but the rushed process left me not as tall as I should be, extra hairy and everything did not develop well. I have bad joints and the body of a 30 year old man in fair shape.

i keep deleting my old posts to keep my post count at 666.

i should lead a better life than this.

I wanted to do that but I did not know I can delete my own posts.

There was a commercial on Adult Swim where it's just white text on a black background, they count numbers til it reaches 666. I wasn't paying attention but it was freaky because I had just watched The Reaping a few hours before.

go to edit post, there is a delete button, click on delete message, and click delete this message.

you might as well wait till you get to 1000 then delete 334 posts.

water tastes like shit when you aren't thirsty

but it tastes like love when you are.

When people come visit and ask what I got to drink.....I always say, "council cordial or tap-a-lina are your only options mate".

i saw the assistant principal at my school get into a car accident today. she clearly saw me laughing as i drove by. and i don't feel bad at all.
YES!!

best thing ive heard all day, how old are you?

you people make me sad

i dont talk to people with red squares.

i laughed because this is the same woman who gave me a $300 school parking ticket for parking my car in a visitor spot, in the empty visitors lot, rather than an assigned student spot because at the time they failed to give 75% of my grade sufficient parking.

shes also the same woman who's written me up for insubordination on 11 seperate occasions because ive objected to her treatment/faculty treatment of other students. which amounts to a lot of detention.

i dont talk to people with red squares.

i laughed because this is the same woman who gave me a $300 school parking ticket for parking my car in a visitor spot, in the empty visitors lot, rather than an assigned student spot because at the time they failed to give 75% of my grade sufficient parking.

shes also the same woman who's written me up for insubordination on 11 seperate occasions because ive objected to her treatment/faculty treatment of other students. which amounts to a lot of detention.

Well, she's still in charge and she's really gonna love you now.

Well, she's still in charge and she's really gonna love you now.

you know, im a senior, and the only time i get into altercations with her are when im defending other students to try and prove to her that she is an overbearing authoritarian piece of crap, which i've done plenty of times, so i really don't mind. she can't just arbitrarily give me detention or write me, she can make up reasons, but generally, most people in my school including myself are smart enough to prove her wrong, and im friends with other administrative figures, and especially the super intendents daughter (brought her to the hospital when she got tanked and was goin under) so the super likes me based solely on that.

fight the power! stick it to the man!

was walking up the steps and i locked eyes with this really cute girl, and as i passed i turned around and caught her looking back at me and eyes were locked again.. it wasilke from a fucking movie .. it fucking kills me i didnt approach

dude, in cases like that, it doesn't occur to you to just smile and maybe wave hello? Talking to chicks might get in the way of your blue steel, but you gotta do it to get anywhere....