superconfessional

Guest supernoob
dude, in cases like that, it doesn't occur to you to just smile and maybe wave hello? Talking to chicks might get in the way of your blue steel, but you gotta do it to get anywhere....

u should rite a book

o w8 u mite contribute 2 scoiety

jeeps...i'm so proud of you.

i wish i had the cajones in high school.

I was such a snot when I was in high school. I started protests outside the school with arm bands and everything. I wrote in to local papers about school happenings. I helped get my high school mentioned on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno for being ridiculous (it made national news when they sent out fat letters). I still have it taped.

At the end of my senior year the administration threatened to not let me graduate because Pennsylvania State Law said that I had missed to many days of school that year. I kindly reminded them of the stunts I had pulled previously and insinuated that keeping me another year could end up very messy for them. They let me walk.

My advice is... fight the power while you still can. There are some supremely stupid officials in this country that run our schools and that take our tax money for the sake of power trips and some delusions of grandeur. While you're still a kid, I wholeheartedly think you should be idealistic. Theres plenty of time to give up and become a cynic later. Trust me.

I was such a snot when I was in high school. I started protests outside the school with arm bands and everything. I wrote in to local papers about school happenings. I helped get my high school mentioned on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno for being ridiculous (it made national news when they sent out fat letters). I still have it taped.

At the end of my senior year the administration threatened to not let me graduate because Pennsylvania State Law said that I had missed to many days of school that year. I kindly reminded them of the stunts I had pulled previously and insinuated that keeping me another year could end up very messy for them. They let me walk.

My advice is... fight the power while you still can. There are some supremely stupid officials in this country that run our schools and that take our tax money for the sake of power trips and some delusions of grandeur. While you're still a kid, I wholeheartedly think you should be idealistic. Theres plenty of time to give up and become a cynic later. Trust me.

my friend was really similar to your antics. he got written up in national newspapers and stuff. the graduation was normal except when they read his name the principal said "seeing jamie XXX graduate is like seeing your mother in law drive off a cliff in your brand new cadillac."

was walking up the steps and i locked eyes with this really cute girl, and as i passed i turned around and caught her looking back at me and eyes were locked again.. it wasilke from a fucking movie .. it fucking kills me i didnt approach

you just ruined my day.

I was walking home. I was wearing a black short trench and a pair of oxfords and some kids says "Who are you supposed to be?"... :(

I think he seriously thought I was dressed up. .

I hate halloween.

fuck yea

i was a fucking idiot in high school, all my friends were, we started a gang just to see if we'd get in shit

we did

i just had one of the most intellectual conversations of the past few months with the girl who was always known as the super skanky, super corny girl queen, super dancer blonde stereotype. totally took me by suprise.

also may have accidentally trapped myself in a relationship tongiht. but maybe im just looking at it in the wrong light. fight the fucking power jeep.

i wish i was ballsy enough to do more than just send angry emails. my administration fucking loves me and everything i do either that or they are snape to my HP. but for the most part theyre all proffessor mcgonogals

i like these too, but i am curious, why did you promise never to buy them? i was considering picking up a pair.

last season sucked. besides changing the colorways textures of the two-strap, every other style was wack. this season there are actually alota new and nice styles.

i take the zippered and the really high cut strapped this time. what does this leave you?

last season sucked. besides changing the colorways textures of the two-strap, every other style was wack. this season there are actually alota new and nice styles.

i take the zippered and the really high cut strapped this time. what does this leave you?

haha, i was thinking of picking up the highs with the straps. i don't even know if i will actually buy a pair, but if i do those will probably be it, regardless of whether or not you have them :P it's not like we hang ut with the same people/would ever see each other for any reason.

my administration fucking loves me and everything i do either that or they are snape to my HP. but for the most part theyre all proffessor mcgonogals

corbin law, i think you are being a corny white guy right now

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/24/nyregion/24drama.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

that was my school. i was pissed off about it, but i was more pissed off about things i am personally involved in. if i had done the play, yes, i would'vebeen much more vocal than i was (all i did was write an angry letter to the school newspaper calling out the administration, which was never published)

TYRA BANX GAINED WEIGHT?????

u should rite a book

o w8 u mite contribute 2 scoiety

This thread frustrates me SO much, it's like demure Asian boy whinefest in here. I dunno if one even has the right to complain if you're only putting 10% into something. Whining is for when it's all over, but fuck, if you can't even ring the doorbell?

For example, this guy from a couple days ago:

Girl i like is going to SB this weekend, and shes been gone the last 2 weekends which sucks...ive liked her for a few weeks now since we started hanging out a lot and going to parties. People can tell we kinda have a thing, and I want to escalate it to a real relationship but shes said she doesn't want to be in a relation with someone from her tower (dorm towers), but she does want a relationship...

It really sucks because I want to move in and tell her how I feel but I'm scared even though I shouldn't be and IT SUCKS AHH

I don't know how many times I've had to see this (I went to college in the Midwest, where this kind of shoegazer Asian-American guy just breeds like the plague)...

Guy, black and white:

1. "She's been gone the past two weekends, and is gone the upcoming one" - she's doing something more fun apparently. She might very well likely even be getting some pipe in her. Are you gonna step out in front of her and provide something more interesting, or are you gonna follow her around and drag her down?

2. "People can kinda tell we have a thing" - Is this true? Or is it a deluded interpretation of you actually clinging on to some poor girl at places she goes to, whilst others stand around and wonder "is this guy fucking serious?"

3. "She wants a relationship, but not with someone from her dorm" - You need to go buy a Moleskine, and start it off with this as the first entry. This will soon become your dictionary of rejections.

4. "I want to move in and tell her how I feel but I'm scared ah ah ah ah (panic)" - Dude, you're already dead. She's rejected you already, this is a done deal. If you were so blind as to not recognize that she's rejected once already, and masochistic so as to go for another, you'd be greeted by #2 for your Moleskine,

"I think you're a really nice guy, but *insert excuse here*"

Added bonus, if you weren't a total inconsequential insect, she'd eventually go off and tell her friends that she rejected you, followed by something like this:

"He's such a nice guy, I wish all guys (who I could actually like, and have spines)

were like *insert name here*" and might even add a little spike with "if only he were a bit cuter..."

5. Right now that girl is probably weighing her options with guys, and might come back to you in a year or two, when you're both fat sophomores and lonely, and you finally confess true love and she's already done the sampler.

was walking up the steps and i locked eyes with this really cute girl, and as i passed i turned around and caught her looking back at me and eyes were locked again.. it wasilke from a fucking movie .. it fucking kills me i didnt approach

This is so painfully bad, I dunno where to start. Common sense people! You're going UP the steps, she's going DOWN, this one is so easy to put just a smidgeon of effort into.

1. Eyes lock at passing, then a turn around and another eye lock? This is where you just pause on the stairs and spin yourself around a little bit while you make sure she's looking, give her a grin that correlates with how cute she is, and put up your hand palm out and bring the fingertips down in a little waving gesture. Your body language is not fully committing into the girl, yet you get to reply to her 2 IOI's with one of your own, what's there to lose?

2. What is there to lose? Even if she stops, laughs, and goes on out into the night, she's going to go away thinking you're at least a friendly guy and you can go up the stairs do what you were going to do anyway. Anything else that could happen is going to be better than this, so just do it!!

I get images of these guys and then suddenly I picture 3rd or 4th year sexually frustrated mutations of them, wielding guns and going psycho like that VA Tech kid...

Guest supernoob
This thread frustrates me SO much, it's like demure Asian boy whinefest in here. I dunno if one even has the right to complain if you're only putting 10% into something. Whining is for when it's all over, but fuck, if you can't even ring the doorbell?

For example, this guy from a couple days ago:

I don't know how many times I've had to see this (I went to college in the Midwest, where this kind of shoegazer Asian-American guy just breeds like the plague)...

Guy, black and white:

1. "She's been gone the past two weekends, and is gone the upcoming one" - she's doing something more fun apparently. She might very well likely even be getting some pipe in her. Are you gonna step out in front of her and provide something more interesting, or are you gonna follow her around and drag her down?

2. "People can kinda tell we have a thing" - Is this true? Or is it a deluded interpretation of you actually clinging on to some poor girl at places she goes to, whilst others stand around and wonder "is this guy fucking serious?"

3. "She wants a relationship, but not with someone from her dorm" - You need to go buy a Moleskine, and start it off with this as the first entry. This will soon become your dictionary of rejections.

4. "I want to move in and tell her how I feel but I'm scared ah ah ah ah (panic)" - Dude, you're already dead. She's rejected you already, this is a done deal. If you were so blind as to not recognize that she's rejected once already, and masochistic so as to go for another, you'd be greeted by #2 for your Moleskine,

"I think you're a really nice guy, but *insert excuse here*"

Added bonus, if you weren't a total inconsequential insect, she'd eventually go off and tell her friends that she rejected you, followed by something like this:

"He's such a nice guy, I wish all guys (who I could actually like, and have spines)

were like *insert name here*" and might even add a little spike with "if only he were a bit cuter..."

5. Right now that girl is probably weighing her options with guys, and might come back to you in a year or two, when you're both fat sophomores and lonely, and you finally confess true love and she's already done the sampler.

This is so painfully bad, I dunno where to start. Common sense people! You're going UP the steps, she's going DOWN, this one is so easy to put just a smidgeon of effort into.

1. Eyes lock at passing, then a turn around and another eye lock? This is where you just pause on the stairs and spin yourself around a little bit while you make sure she's looking, give her a grin that correlates with how cute she is, and put up your hand palm out and bring the fingertips down in a little waving gesture. Your body language is not fully committing into the girl, yet you get to reply to her 2 IOI's with one of your own, what's there to lose?

2. What is there to lose? Even if she stops, laughs, and goes on out into the night, she's going to go away thinking you're at least a friendly guy and you can go up the stairs do what you were going to do anyway. Anything else that could happen is going to be better than this, so just do it!!

I get images of these guys and then suddenly I picture 3rd or 4th year sexually frustrated mutations of them, wielding guns and going psycho like that VA Tech kid...

where do the "i'm ghey" 1 go???

Seriously, I am thinking about setting up a new branch of the Girl Scouts, except for it's going to be a secret training camp for diminutive shy Asian boys with low self-esteem.

I will be at the HQ baking up mediocre cookies, and in turn, my army of budding ninjas will be out all over American neighborhoods selling cookies, learning to take rejection, and they might finally get somewhere in life. Fuck, they might even get to finally fuck corny white chicks!

Seriously, I am thinking about setting up a new branch of the Girl Scouts, except for it's going to be a secret training camp for diminutive shy Asian boys with low self-esteem.

I will be at the HQ baking up mediocre cookies, and in turn, my army of budding ninjas will be out all over American neighborhoods selling cookies, learning to take rejection, and they might finally get somewhere in life. Fuck, they might even get to finally fuck corny white chicks!

dismalfuture, i'm really happy you started posted more often. djrajio's wisdom has tapered off since he only posts in the tokyo thread now, and you've taken over. thanks for coming back stateside to post on sf.

one of the best lines was djrajio calling some dude out for taking a girl on a picnic.

ok, i just read that really long post and dismalfuture ftw. i was laughing really hard.