superconfessional

My goodness...just watching the 6 o'clock news and there is an axe murderer on the loose.....thats literally what they said.....sounded so weird, like a movie.

Oh shit...he has a limp too!

facebook-related confession:

there's a girl who sits in front of me in my poli sci class... corny white girl, but I digress... anyway long story short I still have weird anxiety about introducing myself, can't figure out how to break the ice w/o talking about class, the weather, etc. so INSTEAD I'm pretty sure (90%) I found her profile on facebook, so I messaged her something vague, just saying how I thought she sat in front of me and if she was the girl with brown hair who loves uggs and drinking water (she brings a HUGE bottle of water every class and chugs that shit). no response yet, I'm crossing my fingers this doesn't blow up in my face and make things maddddddddddd awkward next tuesday. if she read it and didn't bother to respond, she probably thinks i'm creeeepy. or maybe she hasn't read it yet. either way, i'm biting my nails in suspense and my self esteem is dwindling

WORST IDEA EVER!!

yep

basically, if you havent done shit already, you're not going to ..

facebook-related confession:

there's a girl who sits in front of me in my poli sci class... corny white girl, but I digress... anyway long story short I still have weird anxiety about introducing myself, can't figure out how to break the ice w/o talking about class, the weather, etc. so INSTEAD I'm pretty sure (90%) I found her profile on facebook, so I messaged her something vague, just saying how I thought she sat in front of me and if she was the girl with brown hair who loves uggs and drinking water (she brings a HUGE bottle of water every class and chugs that shit). no response yet, I'm crossing my fingers this doesn't blow up in my face and make things maddddddddddd awkward next tuesday. if she read it and didn't bother to respond, she probably thinks i'm creeeepy. or maybe she hasn't read it yet. either way, i'm biting my nails in suspense and my self esteem is dwindling

WORST IDEA EVER!!

kind of facebook-related response:

My roommate from hell this past summer, he was a diminutive Asian-American guy (are you a diminutive Asian-American guy by any chance, ghostdeini?) who would deal with girls this way. The facebook connection comes in where early into our roommateship, I introduce him to an exgf of mine who I get on with, and who is a generally nice girl and fun to hang out with one night while we were out at the pub. We all hang out in a group a few times, and he comes home and between the two of us he talks garbage about her, I suppose to make himself feel better. He turns around and friends her on the facebook in secret, and starts bantering with her on her wall about great nothings, and then out of left field drops some love poem. She obviously never responds to that as she has a boyfriend and plenty of other guys after her and is untouchable for my roommate, and he never mentions it to me of course. Unrequited love #1(8837423) for him?

And on....

The summer progressed and things must've gotten rough for him and his monk-tastic lifestyle, and one night I see him fall into his room with some girl, both looking drunk, the girl far more than my roommate, he is carrying her handbag for her after all. I'm initially surprised that he has found success. I go to bed and think nothing of it. I wake up early the next day and am walking through the house when I see that he didn't bother to close his bedroom door. At 9am, I see the two of them are still laying in bed about a foot apart, fully clothed, sleeping like mummies, but the girl's face is obscured by the wall so I can't see what kinda girl she is. An hour later my wash is done and i go to collect it, pass by, am a bit shocked when I realize the girl who was clothed an hour before is naked from the waist down, still sleeping in the same dead fish position. An hour after that, I come back in after some errands and see them still sleeping, same totally stiff position, except that the girl is clothed again. About 2pm on the clock and they finally get up and can hear their voices, the girl goes off to piss and I realize who she is. She's some disgustingly hideous girl, a friend of one his friends who I met sometime earlier that summer. She tells him 'thanks for letting me crash' and goes out into the day, and then he comes out to me where i am sitting at the kitchen table and throws on this charade of being drunk and not knowing how she ended up in his bed. I shrug and feign interest and he goes off into his room. The next thing I know I realize this dude is standing in his doorway, engrossed in his digital camera. It all fucking slots into place immediately and before I say a word this guy is telling me "hurhur, I tried to get a picture of this girl naked but it was dark in my room, hurhur"...

I subsequently get out of that apartment within 5 days, leaving pseudo-rapist behind.

I have a roommate right now who whenever he meets a girl that he's interested in, instead of asking her out over the phone, pussies out and does the stupid facebook wall thing and e-mails. He also is constantly using his smart phone to text msg and shit. Needless to say, he hasn't gotten anywhere with any girl. He also plays that World of Warcraft shit all the time, is fat, and lazy. Needless to say I have a very low opinion of him.

My confidence in person is probably higher than online, I feel 'cooler' in person if that makes sense? And you can actually...talk real-time ha that helps...yet i've still tried it online, yeah bad idea. But my confidence over the phone is nonexistent :(

My confidence in person is probably higher than online, I feel 'cooler' in person if that makes sense? And you can actually...talk real-time ha that helps...yet i've still tried it online, yeah bad idea. But my confidence over the phone is nonexistent :(

It takes practice. You'll never get better unless you practice. So just go for it. You don't have anything to lose.

to those who asked...

Miraculously I am completely fine other than being really sore. My roomate and I were both hit by the car, and according to the police report we both landed between 40-50 feet from where we were hit. I did multiple head over heel flips in the air. My iphone went through the windshield and ended up in the backseat of the car if that gives you any indication of how rediculous it was...

We were rushed to the trauma center and they did an mri, ultrasound, about 15 xrays, etc. They released both of us with no broken bones and no one could believe we weren't hurt.

The driver was unlicensed, had drugs and an illegal weapon in the car and was driving recklesly in excess of 40mph through an intersection.

should make for a nice settlement.

^^crazy!

Im going to a big artschool party tonight, which might be fun, but from experience i know em to be quite hipster heavy. I expect alot of oversized shirts and tights..

So, the question is, wtf should I wear? Im obviously the denim shirt and red wings guy, but that might be a bit too...unfashionforward.

On another note, my previously flat ass is developing into some kind of muscle butt from working out. Im not sure if its a good or bad thing. I do look a bit more like a greek statue in the nude, but I hate ass tight pants...

What the fuck. 3 am, a girl i'm friends with, have made out with before messages me telling me she's on her way over and I need to clean up.

What? Fuck my rooms a mess. I need to shower too. And my neighbor bitched me out for being drunk and loud on mon around 4 am. Oh well, he's german and creepy as fuck.

I'm with you. I hate when girls call me up, I want to work it in person. I can't do SHIT on the phone cause I can't read cues, gauge reactions, joke around, grab a titty...

So i'm kind of stalking my ex girlfriend on facebook

and i'm kinda falling in love with her again, well not really.

looking at her pictures is causing me to think about why i fell in love with her in the first place

its also reminding me how much i still love her.

i also am impaired, so i shouldnt be typing this. but i had to tell someone. pity me sufuers

C'mon man. That's like the worst thing you can do. There's plenty of other fine ladies that you could build a similar if not a better relationship with.

This is the problem with the internet generation, they're almost too connected.

im going into boston on tuesday to see a college/have an interview and older chick (from the summer) invited me to have lunch. im sorta over her, but it would be nice to see her. we've been talking a lot and she's basically just a friend now, but theres still that hindsight feeling of "shit, i should've gotten all over that much earlier in the summer" meaning it would be less awkward to visit her now then say if i had been seeing her during the summer, and not at the tail end.

oh well, cest la vie.

on another confessional note, i got a call from a friend at 4 in the morning yesterday. it was message that i had missed that must've been from earlier in the week. so i listen to it and its from an old friend who i started hanging out with again, who's had a bad history with drugs, and he's in trouble again. now the weird thing is, ive seen him in school since the time of the message, and he's seemed pretty straight, but the message was that he needed some money cause he's in some sort of trouble with a dealer who's sorta taking advantage of him. now, considering i got it last night, i talked to him today, and he realized that he really needed to get his shit straight. he was smoking crack at the time, so he decided it was time to come clean after failing heroin before (OD'd before he stopped smoking it all together) and went to crack to ween himself from that. he's heading into detox this weekend and he's gonna do rehab after that. it really bums me out that this is whats become of the kids ive known for so long and been such good friends with. i mean shit man, heroin and crack? rich suburban eastern united states is some fucked up shit these days man.

no offense to your friend, but smoking crack to ween yourself off heroin is NEXT LEVEL SHIT