superconfessional

Jeepster and fadingblue need to be banned from this thread forever. Maybe we should start a SuFu livejournal? I might not even be talking about the right people but bitches be whining not confessing.
jeepster i iwhs u wud quit this thread

aint nuthin prersonal.

hey, i haven't whined much lately. i mean its fair that you complain and all, but at least i can sort out my problems without sufu. i just posted in here during that one thing over the summer. i really haven't done any super emo confessions or high school lameness, none that i can really call such, in recent memory.

Before I left Japan, I left my sofa, coffee table, etc at my ex-ex-gf's apartment. Her sister was home cuz she was on vacation. When she got back, she wrote me an angry e-mail telling me that it was too much shit and that she doesn't appreciate it. I told her that if its so much trouble, I'll pay for "storage" space or I'll make it up to her monetarily when I get back in Jan. Yesterday she drops an e-mail reminding about me about my "obligation" and requests that I buy her a $1300 Chanel purse. I tell her to fuck off and she can sell the damn sofa if its such a big deal. There's no way I'm buying a $1300 purse for a girl I no longer fuck.

8kEryR5wj9o

This is the same situation -- just replace Rick James with your ex.

I fucking hate my girlfriends co-workers they fucking suck. Those type of girls who dress up like sluts on halloween and think it's a fucking costume. Always trying to influence my fucking girlfriend to go out and fucking party with your whore asses.

Thank you Outbreak for understanding.

your life fucking sucks, your friends fucking blow

you fall for the trends and go with the flow

you think you know it all, you think your pretty cute

but your phony fucking ways make me wanna puke

we're pulling the plug on your show, your shit now ends

it's time for you to go and buy some new fucking friends

there's no second chance, that's something you don't get

you don't deserve anything, you get shit

I'm totally over fucking parties, drinking, smoking, and anything related to that shit. It fucking sucks you don't get shit out of it. You go to a party, fucking socialize, meet people, get drunk, then what? You go home do the same shit the next fucking day. Get a fucking life, do something. I'm fucking sick of it.

666 MORE FASTERRRRRRrrr6666666666666666 /rant

^^^meeeee

So fucking what if I'm 18. In SF there are tons of bicycle bars you can go into and get someone to buy a drink for you. I'm sure when you were like fucking 12 you had access to alcohol. I just choose to not drink. I'm not gay, I'm not straight edge, I just flat out don't like how beer or any alcohol for that matter tastes.

whatever dude, relax.

i dont care in the slightest what you do, all im trying to say is wait until youre 21 and your friends are all going out and partying, and then see how you feel

I fucking hate my girlfriends co-workers they fucking suck. Those type of girls who dress up like sluts on halloween and think it's a fucking costume. Always trying to influence my fucking girlfriend to go out and fucking party with your whore asses.

Thank you Outbreak for understanding.

your life fucking sucks, your friends fucking blow

you fall for the trends and go with the flow

you think you know it all, you think your pretty cute

but your phony fucking ways make me wanna puke

we're pulling the plug on your show, your shit now ends

it's time for you to go and buy some new fucking friends

there's no second chance, that's something you don't get

you don't deserve anything, you get shit

I'm totally over fucking parties, drinking, smoking, and anything related to that shit. It fucking sucks you don't get shit out of it. You go to a party, fucking socialize, meet people, get drunk, then what? You go home do the same shit the next fucking day. Get a fucking life, do something. I'm fucking sick of it.

666 MORE FASTERRRRRRrrr6666666666666666 /rant

I agree 100%. shit gets old quick.

Unfortunately nothing can save us from the wrath of insomniac.

sometimes I still get this stuck in my head

HKsg6RNhMGo

rawk as fuck

i haven't seen this dvd in a while, but me and my old roommate are in the scene filmed at the safari lounge.

i miss the old lightning bolt, before all you brooklyn and hipster people ruined them