superconfessional

people who add family (beyond sibling sometimes) on myspace are weird. I know a girl that has her aunt as a friend..she leaves her weird sparkly gif comments.

send the nudes to the guy and tell the guys how wack the head is and all the weird shit she did? or Be a nice guy cause u might need her to be on the bench for later on in the future?

sending the photo to the guy is weird and pointless, he has probably seen her nude already anyway.

your best way to get some revenge is post those photos on the internet, specially on this forum.

she will never find out, we will all have a laugh, and you get your stealth revenge that makes you feel good without having any actual problems out of it.

trust me, do it.

now

i had money before my dad gave me a hundred and fifty dollars :cool:

oh and i havent had any previous experience with synths and i'm looking for something affordable and new so i know that i wont have to be repairing it often and what not. it seemed to get good reviews on a bunch of sites. jeepster any recomendations on good new synths?

edit: i just read my previous post, that shit did make no sense

So i'm kind of stalking my ex girlfriend on facebook

and i'm kinda falling in love with her again, well not really.

looking at her pictures is causing me to think about why i fell in love with her in the first place

its also reminding me how much i still love her.

i also am impaired, so i shouldnt be typing this. but i had to tell someone. pity me sufuers

So i'm kind of stalking my ex girlfriend on facebook

and i'm kinda falling in love with her again, well not really.

looking at her pictures is causing me to think about why i fell in love with her in the first place

its also reminding me how much i still love her.

i also am impaired, so i shouldnt be typing this. but i had to tell someone. pity me sufuers

Stop this shit. The only reason that you have these feelings is because you don't have any other opinions in front of you. Assuming that she broke up w/ you. Most guys that break up w/ an ex don't go back w/ them because of pride. Unless you don't have any pride. Then by all means keep stalking her.

facebook-related confession:

there's a girl who sits in front of me in my poli sci class... corny white girl, but I digress... anyway long story short I still have weird anxiety about introducing myself, can't figure out how to break the ice w/o talking about class, the weather, etc. so INSTEAD I'm pretty sure (90%) I found her profile on facebook, so I messaged her something vague, just saying how I thought she sat in front of me and if she was the girl with brown hair who loves uggs and drinking water (she brings a HUGE bottle of water every class and chugs that shit). no response yet, I'm crossing my fingers this doesn't blow up in my face and make things maddddddddddd awkward next tuesday. if she read it and didn't bother to respond, she probably thinks i'm creeeepy. or maybe she hasn't read it yet. either way, i'm biting my nails in suspense and my self esteem is dwindling

WORST IDEA EVER!!

Ur an idiot.

facebook-related confession:

there's a girl who sits in front of me in my poli sci class... corny white girl, but I digress... anyway long story short I still have weird anxiety about introducing myself, can't figure out how to break the ice w/o talking about class, the weather, etc. so INSTEAD I'm pretty sure (90%) I found her profile on facebook, so I messaged her something vague, just saying how I thought she sat in front of me and if she was the girl with brown hair who loves uggs and drinking water (she brings a HUGE bottle of water every class and chugs that shit). no response yet, I'm crossing my fingers this doesn't blow up in my face and make things maddddddddddd awkward next tuesday. if she read it and didn't bother to respond, she probably thinks i'm creeeepy. or maybe she hasn't read it yet. either way, i'm biting my nails in suspense and my self esteem is dwindling

WORST IDEA EVER!!

tell her the time