superconfessional

I also miss Hawaiian Drive-innnnnnn

are you talking about the franchise known as "L&L." if so, that shit is just a smorgabord of 2+ generation asian foods catering to non authentic asians.

Guest supernoob
are you talking about the franchise known as "L&L." if so, that shit is just a smorgabord of 2+ generation asian foods catering to non authentic asians.

HI

CAN U LEGIT CHK MY SIDNEYLO PLZ??? I GOT HIM IN 1986 FRM A BACK ALLEY. THAAAANX

L&L has the pigeons walking around in the store.

Yeah I realize bringing up that "hawaiian" shit will incur wrath from you Hawaiian niggas.

Srsly though, us poor as fuck wannabes in the Bay Area LOVE THAT SHIT. Mac salad. Mac salad.

L&L has the pigeons walking around in the store.

Yeah I realize bringing up that "hawaiian" shit will incur wrath from you Hawaiian niggas.

Srsly though, us poor as fuck wannabes in the Bay Area LOVE THAT SHIT. Mac salad. Mac salad.

i ain't no hawaiin savage nigga!

it's funny cause all the l&ls i've been too are run by chinese. i can't go to that because i just get sick after eating there. shit tastes alright, but the aftermath is kinda gross.

the only people in hawaii that eat there are the workers, white people, and actual polynesians.

worst is the deep fried shit. i assume that they only change their cooking oil like once every month. shit is disgusting.

Guest supernoob
hgAHAHA

yo.

u know u'd fuck the sister with the braces.

imgonna google her tomorrow and edit this post.

MAN I FUK A BITCH AAAAWWWLLLL UP

I MOUTHFUK DAT BITCHEZ BRACEZ OUT. I FUCK DAT BITCH TILL SHE BLEED. I FUK DAT BITCH TIL HER BACK GIVE OUT. I FUK DAT BITCH IN2 DA HOSPITAL. I FUK DAT BITHC TILL THE BEAD BREAK. I FUK DAT BITCH UNTIL SHE DIE FRM 3RD DEGREE RUGBURNZ. I FUK DAT BTICH UNTIL THE MAGGOTZ TK OVR

I don't really drink water. ever.

i have a friend who doesn't even drink water. he only drinks soda (coke), fruit punch, gatorade. i tell him to drink water but he doesn't... *shrug*

confession: i've been eating fast food a lot lately and i can feel the lipids increase... but i stopped and i feel much better... but hungry... fuck i need a burger

i have a friend who doesn't even drink water. he only drinks soda (coke), fruit punch, gatorade. i tell him to drink water but he doesn't... *shrug*

that was me when i was a kid.