superconfessional

"As a hands free machine, when you're watching a video, you can feel as though you're the main character if you adjust the SOM's up and down speed to the contents. When looking at a magazine, you can also hold the pages open with both hands, allowing you concentrate and enjoy your favorite pictures. Enjoy a virtual world that hasn't existed until now."

something like that. amazing

Were a bunch of posts just deleted? I could've swore there was another page to this thread.

That fuk.com photoshop is awesome. The ones they did of Hap were even better. Him dunking the basketball was my favorite.

Were a bunch of posts just deleted? I could've swore there was another page to this thread.

That fuk.com photoshop is awesome. The ones they did of Hap were even better. Him dunking the basketball was my favorite.

link?

10chars.

link?

10chars.

http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/my_favourite_waywt_pet_peeves_from_other_boards_and_this_one?from=1180&comments_per_page=20

It starts on that page and goes on for the next 5-6 pages. Hilarious. I think my new favorite is hap trying to smother the kids with a plastic bag. I don't really like most of the outfits the fuk guys post themselves, but i gotta admit they're some funny cunts (lol i'm british)

http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/my_favourite_waywt_pet_peeves_from_other_boards_and_this_one?from=1180&comments_per_page=20

It starts on that page and goes on for the next 5-6 pages. Hilarious. I think my new favorite is hap trying to smother the kids with a plastic bag. I don't really like most of the outfits the fuk guys post themselves, but i gotta admit they're some funny cunts (lol i'm british)

fuk really likes to fuck with sufu. do we ever do anything to them?

i had a dream last night.

in the dream, there were fires in all of the buildings around the building that i was standing on.

people were jumping out of windows because they knew they would die.

there were over 100 people on top of one building inside this cage thing because they all went up so they could get out by hellicopter, but they couldn't get out and the fire was climbing.

mass chaos. death everywhere.

and i was mad because the pictures i was taking of everything weren't coming out so i wasn't gonna get them published. i was so dissapointed in my photography.

im interested in trying on a concealer. just to hide the grey areas on my face, post shave. but im kind of hung up on this idea because i still think its a little....uh....gay

wat is poin????

u can go on there n b lyk "+++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans"

wont evn get it.

im gonna have to disagree, i read that one hate post on there and they are on some serious stalker steeze over there. they could probably list everyone on ordos pic faster than we did.

fuk really likes to fuck with sufu. do we ever do anything to them?

Ken, you'll realize after about... 50 pages of flaming about how Superfuture is a contrived and egotistical place... that they're seriously a bunch of bored wankers on an otherwise dead forum... bored and chatting up about how proper that Supreme duffle is from Hideout.

Really though, the irony of their thread is that at 50 some pages strong, they are in utter denial of their inferiority complex as a poor man's fashion forum, so they pander to a mass of whiney twats and tug each other over the pathetic photoshops they do...but really. If they're going to rib, do it right.

I don't think half the shit even merits a photochop response or anything of the like.

I guess they just enjoy the echo in their ears.

Ken, you'll realize after about... 50 pages of flaming about how Superfuture is a contrived and egotistical place... that they're seriously a bunch of bored wankers on an otherwise dead forum... bored and chatting up about how proper that Supreme duffle is from Hideout.

Really though, the irony of their thread is that at 50 some pages strong, they are in utter denial of their inferiority complex as a poor man's fashion forum, so they pander to a mass of whiney twats and tug each other over the pathetic photoshops they do...but really. If they're going to rib, do it right.

I don't think half the shit even merits a photochop response or anything of the like.

I guess they just enjoy the echo in their ears.

yo

do they beast ovr supplmee??? i'll suplly em if the ywant it.

POMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYPOMMYv

i like this word.

im interested in trying on a concealer. just to hide the grey areas on my face, post shave. but im kind of hung up on this idea because i still think its a little....uh....gay

DON'T FUCKING DO IT.

I knew a kid that did this. and yes, his skin looked good. But everyone knew. He didn't know that noone knew. and everyone made fun of him behind his back. It was really sad.:(

DON'T FUCKING DO IT.

I knew a kid that did this. and yes, his skin looked good. But everyone knew. He didn't know that noone knew. and everyone made fun of him behind his back. It was really sad.:(

poor kid :( is it really that obvious? damn...