superconfessional

couldnt find the small questions thread for the trash, so ill ask it here...

do big universities really keep track of who enters/exits their library facilities? i feel like going to the stanford library today, and the site says guest only get to visit 7 times every 12 months.

stanford maintains an elite team of anti-library-free-rider stormtroopers, who use some of the most sophisticated image-recognition software in the world to id everyone who passes through the library entrances

violators are tased, handcuffed and taken down to a secret room known as 'the solzhenitsyn collection' for interrogation, where they are forced to sign confessions

most are never heard from again

ok, I had an awful experience with salvia this summer,-

so a group of us decide to go smoke salvia after the sun set and we were done skating. we walk out into a field and sit down cross-legged in a circle and I take the first hit of 10x extract out of my friend's chillum... held it for 10 seconds, and exhaled. I promptly forgot that I had smoked salvia, and then it kicked in.

basically what happened was that the current setting I was in completely disintegrated into small black tiles and all I could hear was my friends' laughter and them saying my name. at this point, it felt like the world was coming apart and it was being revealed to me that my life thus far was completely fake. and then I felt the prickly sensation all over my body that salvia always seems to give me, but since it was my first time I didn't know what was up. this was going on at the same time the salvia was slowly wearing off... again, all I could hear was my friends' hollow, echoing laughter and everytime I tried to speak it felt like a huge sheet of plastic was stuck across my face and it was being dragged sideways.

finally, I snapped out of it and saw my friend about to light up the chillum. I jumped up and slapped it out of his hand and said something about how evil that shit was and stormed off, demanding that we go somewhere else. we ended up getting chocolate shakes from mcdonalds and that somehow calmed me down. later they would tell me that I smoked the chillum, zoned out into space, grabbed my friend's wrists & crossed them, and then rolled over into the grass with this retarded helpless baby smile on my face

ive done salvia tons of times. had great experiences.

i took an idose of salvia last night, in the dark, at 2am,

and while it naturally wasnt intense as doing the actual

thing, i certainly did feel some weird emotional uplift and

for a few minutes did experience a bit of a visual trip [colors/lights].

ive done salvia tons of times. had great experiences.

i took an idose of salvia last night, in the dark, at 2am,

and while it naturally wasnt intense as doing the actual

thing, i certainly did feel some weird emotional uplift and

for a few minutes did experience a bit of a visual trip [colors/lights].

i love salvia as much as a mindfuck that it is. last time i smoked, we smoked either 60x or 80x and i hallucinated i was the bullet that killed kennedy (we had been talking about it in AP Gov that day), then i came out of it. afterwards, we packed another roor full and i didnt trip so much as i had an out of body experience. lot of grand cosmic realizations that in retrospect seem like a lot of bullshit, but i could definitely feel the seams tearing that second time. that trip was probably closer to 30 minutes cause of the 2 bongs worth, and it was intense as hell.

im gonna try the peyote idoser tonight, see if that does anything for me. my buddy who's been using the program for months now says that the hallucinogenic ones are usually bullshit. but i have some wacky doses (Black Sunshine, White Crosses, A BOMB) that sound pretty sweet.